Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

pregnancy miracle....any one read this?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM
  • 10 Replies

Introducing...

Pregnancy Miracle™ - Infertility Cure Book

"Pregnancy Miracle™"

The Only Holistic System In Existence
That Will Teach YOU How To Quickly and
Permanently Cure Your Infertility,
Rebalance Your Body and Naturally Give
Birth to Healthy Babies!

" Pregnancy Miracle TM is a 279-page, instantly downloadable e-book presenting a 5-step, sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically proven holistic and ancient Chinese system for permanently reversing your infertility and your partner's infertility disorders and getting pregnant quickly, naturally and safely within 2-4 months without drugs, dangerous surgeries, side effects, or expensive infertility treatments. It's probably the most powerful infertility reversal system ever developed, and currently the best-selling e-book of its kind on the entire Web!

by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peaches_04
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:07 PM

bump

peaches_04
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 9:08 PM

i want it but it kinda souns too good to be true/like a hoax

thinkingmom2be
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Well I don't know about this book but going to a natural fertility clinic was a big part of what worked for me in the end.  But the way this ad kind of goes overboard guarenteeing results always makes me suspicious.  Have you read taking charge of your fertility?

peaches_04
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Isnt that a nfp book?

Quoting thinkingmom2be:

Well I don't know about this book but going to a natural fertility clinic was a big part of what worked for me in the end.  But the way this ad kind of goes overboard guarenteeing results always makes me suspicious.  Have you read taking charge of your fertility?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thinkingmom2be
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:34 PM

yup but it can also be used for ttc - if I remember right there is a whole chapter about it.  I tried to look it up but my copy was loaned to me by my SIL and I must have given it back.  The same charting helps tell you if things are optimum in your cycle and for my SIL helped her to regulate her cycle.  For me literally helped me take charge and argue with the fertility clinic - then I found a local natural fertility clinic that took it one step further.  Come to think of it I guess this was the start of me learning about natural methods vs. clinical and what led me down the natural birth path :)

TTC2Long
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:14 AM
I'm skeptical. How can they guarantee it will work for everyone? That's a red flag to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuSukha
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:18 AM

anything with  a 100% guarantee is fake, I would second the nfp book

peaches_04
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM
ive had other ppl recommend this book as well. I think ill have to look into it.
Thanks

Quoting thinkingmom2be:

yup but it can also be used for ttc - if I remember right there is a whole chapter about it.  I tried to look it up but my copy was loaned to me by my SIL and I must have given it back.  The same charting helps tell you if things are optimum in your cycle and for my SIL helped her to regulate her cycle.  For me literally helped me take charge and argue with the fertility clinic - then I found a local natural fertility clinic that took it one step further.  Come to think of it I guess this was the start of me learning about natural methods vs. clinical and what led me down the natural birth path :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneboredmama
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:32 AM
I have a mini library of books on how to get pregnant...my husband and I had an ectopic and several miscarriages. My OBGYN sent us to a fertility clinic and I went about 6 months with no results. They couldn't find anything wrong with us and suggested I use an egg donor. I gave up hope since we couldn't afford that..and 10 months later we got pregnant naturally on our own!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I'm always skeptical.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN