Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Need Your Response on This ASAP - Link Provided...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
I am asking that people post a reply to this news station as they are twisting things around and making everyone who seeks natural immunity out to be uneducated criminals. Some of the comments so far outragious and uncalled for. Please forward the news story to as many people as possible and ask that they comment.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15954675/mail-order-diseases

by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kcangel63
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's my comment... I am more comfortable with the idea of my children getting Chicken Pox, than being injected with the ingredients found in the vaccines (which are not lifelong protection).

What are in the vaccines?
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

The varicella vaccine has... Bovine Albumin or Serum, Ethylenediamine-Tetraacetic Acid Sodium (EDTA), Gelatin, Monosodium L-Glutamate, MRC-5 DNA and Cellular Protein,
Neomycin, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Sodium
Phosphate Monobasic, Sucrose

What is MRC-5 DNA? - The MRC-5 cell line is commonly utilized in vaccine development, as a transfection host in virology research, and for in vitro cytotoxicity testing. Initiated in September 1966 by J. P. Jacobs, the cell line was derived from the human lung tissue of a 14-week-old male fetus aborted from a 27-year-old woman.

and second comment (since I could only post so much).

Just to let you all know, the varicella vaccine sheds the virus for up to 4 weeks after they get their shot. That means that those who were "immunized" are walking around shedding the virus for several weeks after the shot.
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM

bump!!

TTC2Long
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:30 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)