Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The best sounds in the world

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  • 17 Replies
I've always thought the sounds of nursing were the most beautiful sounds in the world. His pretty little voice as he's getting nutrition from Mommy... Absolutely amazing. But just recently I heard something more beautiful... A content sigh that was followed up with a big gummy smile. I almost forgot how precious these times are and I'm so happy to be doing it again. Every time he makes a sound it's like music to my ears. Not crying lol but just using his pretty voice for whatever. :)

And that's just my 6 w/o. My 3 y/o has the most animated laugh, and when he says "i love you mommy!" it makes the whole world a better place. what's your favorite sound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah725
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:22 AM

hearing my 21 m/o say wuv u mama.

jillj501
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I just love the sound of my sweet boy's laugh. He's 14 months old. :)

thundersky
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

when my DD says mom i need you

sjk_maybe_mom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I do love me some nursing sounds.  My 3 y.o. saying "mama? know what? I lub you" is pretty darn good too.  Oh, and she sang "Spoonful of Sugar" today from Mary Poppins...that was brilliant!

One-n-Counting
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the sigh after a full tummy from nursing! My almost 6 month old has been saying "MMMum". I love it when my 3 yr old says "Mama I wuv you'd" or "Tank to Mama". :-)

VintageWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Awwww!

Mrs.Salz
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

My 9 month old's laughter is adorable.

He also started panting when he gets excited.

peaches_04
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 PM

omg i love that sound!!!

peaches_04
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

My 9 month old's laughter is adorable.

He also started panting when he gets excited.

omg i love baby giggles especially the first time u hear your baby laugh its just priceless

larissalarie
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I absolutely adore when my 3 year old makes my 9 month old laugh hysterically, them they are both falling over with laughter at each other :-) Tonight it was the baby patting my hand during bath and my 3 year old laughing at it. This set off 20 minutes of hysterical laughter for both boys :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)