Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MW 1st PP visit

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
Silly question...what is the MW supposed to do at your 1st PP visit after a HB. For you? For LO?

Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
VintageWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

bump

ShortThumbs
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Mine weighed and measured the baby, checked my uterus' size/shrinkage, asked about bleeding, how i was feeling, baby's behavior, nursing frequency... That's what I can recall.

jess227ny
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Idk my MW came yesterday for my first PP visit. She never looked at my uterus. She asked about bleeding and nursing. But, I tried to tell her my lower left back was killing and she didn't seem to care. I said I was going to go to the chiro on thursday when I brought DS2 to the pedi. Normally I wouldn't bring him so soon but, one...I love my pedi and two I feel she's been so lax that I want to have my pedi look at DS2. She insisted I not go. It was unnecesary. And so was the chiro. I'm not feeling to good about my MW right now. And I'm starting to wonder if I should bother having her come to the rest of my PP appts. I also don't like how she is with DS1. She never even was really needed I had the baby by myself and then she had the balls to take credit by saying she prepares her clients so well...I didn't find that so funny.

Quoting ShortThumbs:

Mine weighed and measured the baby, checked my uterus' size/shrinkage, asked about bleeding, how i was feeling, baby's behavior, nursing frequency... That's what I can recall.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)