• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dugggasr announce expecting 20th baby!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 90 Replies

what do you ladies think?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM
4 moms liked this

^^^I think that is the reason I don't tend to spend much time on CM for a week after the Duggar's make an announcement. What is more natural than having babies whenever your body is ready to? They are truly blessed! What an amazing family :)

thundersky
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM

they have a health sex life that is for sure. i would love to be able to handle that many kids.

JoJoBean8
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:04 PM
To each there own I suppose
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol they don't, their older •girls• do it!

Quoting thundersky:

they have a health sex life that is for sure. i would love to be able to handle that many kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgetMc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:10 PM
4 moms liked this
I never thought the Natural Birth & Parenting group would be the ones to bash the Duggars. I think they look to be a pretty amazing family and I personally look forward to spending time with my own cousins who live a similar lifestyle. Congratulations to them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this

*Sigh* It's called being a family UNIT...everyone looks out for eachother and isn't worried about their own needs. It's how it is supposed to be. Now lets all go back to our selfish modern lives....

Quoting larissalarie:

Lol they don't, their older •girls• do it!

Quoting thundersky:

VintageWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

How can you say her body is ready when her last child was born at 25 weeks?

Anyway it doesn't matter what anyone thinks so no need to get upset about it

Anyone could get pre-e so that doesn't even make sense.

Also, I do have a need to get upset about it. I thought this was one of the few groups that I wouldn't have to see people badmouthing them in this week. It kinda hurts my feelings that I can't find one single place to chill on CM this week :(

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a few thoughts, she does wean her babies before they self wean which could lead to not truly nature intended fertility, and I worry about her health at this point she had a t-cut with her last which really really increases her birth risk and I worry that they didn't think about that and what happens if she dies in the process.  I like them and I like her I just worry soooo very much about her health and the consequences afterwards.  I applaud them in their ability to do what they do, I just pray it doesn't go south on them that would be very sad for their whole family. 

peaches_04
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
4 moms liked this

im so happy for them theyre doing what they love...theyre raising a wonderfull family

its not like theyre octomom collecting charity and welfare for babys they cant support

peaches_04
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM

anyone know if anyof those babys are multiples

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)