Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ear infection

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM
  • 5 Replies
has anyone had an ear infection or ear ache while pregnant? i would like to try a more natural method first before going to pharm. drugs. so any good natural methods out there? what did your doctor recommend for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JadedFaerie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Try ear candles.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Are you lactating? If yes, bm drops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlebumpling
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM
im only 28 weeks preggers. and what are "bm drops"?

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I know, but I didn't want to assume you didn't have another nursling or aren't lactating yet. (I know there are girls in the April DDG already leaking).
Anyway, bm is breast milk. You can use your milk in ears, noses, eyes, on cuts & scrapes, and all kinds of places to fight infection. It's the quickest way, I've found, to fight any of them!!

You can warm a clove of garlic and rub it on your feet and behind your ears. And you should be able to find garlic (or other natural) ear drops in a health food store.

Quoting littlebumpling:

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlebumpling
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:32 PM

i've started leaking a bit, but not enough to be putting any in my ear lol but thats interesting, i didnt know breastmilk was such a miracle liquid! i will make a note of it when my milk starts coming in, thanks so much! and i will try the garlic :)

Quoting jellyphish:

I know, but I didn't want to assume you didn't have another nursling or aren't lactating yet. (I know there are girls in the April DDG already leaking).
Anyway, bm is breast milk. You can use your milk in ears, noses, eyes, on cuts & scrapes, and all kinds of places to fight infection. It's the quickest way, I've found, to fight any of them!!

You can warm a clove of garlic and rub it on your feet and behind your ears. And you should be able to find garlic (or other natural) ear drops in a health food store.

Quoting littlebumpling:

Quoting jellyphish:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)