Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thought I had posted it here but went to the wrong group

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
I went to the stores after church today (for about three hours), came home had lunch, took a nap(an hour), and I am now having contractions(5pm). I am going to lay down and hopefully they stop if not I guess I will call the MW but I think she would tell me to go the the ER cause I still have a while to go.

*Called my MW cause I realizedits been two hours. She told me to time them for 30 minutes(7). And cll her back. I just felt LO kick so I feel a little better, but still wish it wasn't so strong for so early on.

*she called back and they have been every ten mins a min a piece. (7:30)She said take some CalMag, a bath, and if I had it a glass of wine (but no wine in the house and it's not like I can send DH to the store and say get this) and if they get stronger or if in an hour I still have them call her back.

(9pm) Now that they kids are in bed and asleep and I can stay down things are better. Took a short bath (the hit water is not working). Took the CalMag. And wishing I had something to eat abut to ask DH to run to the store get a burger I guess cause as soon as I'm on my feet again it starts back. :( hopefully by morning I will be ok. But she is moving around so that's good I think.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
You're due in April right? Glad it seems to be calming down. Stay well, rest well mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Quoting jellyphish:

You're due in April right? Glad it seems to be calming down. Stay well, rest well mama.

Yes April 8th
lundaylove
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

rest as much as possible. you dont want that baby coming out now. i was due april 11th with my twins (in 07) and had them Jan 18th. it was a rough ride...

thinkingmom2be
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Hoping things are calming down for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:00 AM
:( take it easy hope it calms down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM
I hope you can keep things calmed down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Godspitgrl
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Was finally able to go to sleep and things are going good this morning no contractions so I'm going to take it easy and pray tey dont come back. As much as I would love to see the little one I really want her/him to be completely heatlhy and on time. 

Mrs.Salz
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Glad things are better today!

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Was finally able to go to sleep and things are going good this morning no contractions so I'm going to take it easy and pray tey dont come back. As much as I would love to see the little one I really want her/him to be completely heatlhy and on time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)