Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumping at work....kinda funny

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Since I have gone back to work I have to pump at least once during my shift.  Sometimes twice depending on when my son ate last before I left.  Well my rt breast always produces more than the left and is significantly larger because of it.  I have a double pump but one of the tubes is broken and I haven't ordered a new one (probably won't) so I have to pump one at a time.  I noticed if I pump my rt breast first and then my left I get less milk on the left, than if I pump my left breast first.  It's like my right breast is stealing the milk from my left. 

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
peaches_04
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Lol:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:42 AM

the tubes arent really expensive at all and I am sure you can get it at BabiesRuS.  if there was an issue with the tubing, Medela is pretty good at replacing things at no cost.  I got an entirely new double pump for free after it died on me!

Sarah725
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:02 AM

lol

JoJoBean8
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Lol

RachieAych
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Quoting MixedCooke:

the tubes arent really expensive at all and I am sure you can get it at BabiesRuS.  if there was an issue with the tubing, Medela is pretty good at replacing things at no cost.  I got an entirely new double pump for free after it died on me!

I have a lansinoh pump and they have to be ordered online.  They are really cheap I'm just lazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)