Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (111-120):
pitbullmommy13
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Hey, I'm a a full time mom of 4 boys (the two older are my step-sons) and now I'm waiting for the newest addition in late June. I am proud to say that I am a natural birth mother. I get made fun of by my family cause my 5 year old and my 17 month old were both over 8 pounds and I had no complications and no medication. Now they believe me, when I say if emergency intervention isn't needed, my babies will always be as natural as making them. Of course my 5 year old thinks I had to eat the baby for it to get in my tummy but hey that's just natural logic in a little guy's mind. 

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:48 PM

welcome 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

lizpoulette
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Liz. I'm in South Florida. I have a 3.5 yo son who was born in the hospital with epidural. Started going to a chiropractor over 2 years ago. My 15 mo. daughter was born at home in water - the best experience of my life! I strive to live a natural/organic lifestyle and am an attached parent :)

OoLaurieoO
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hey mamas! Im Laurie, Im a SAHM soon to be a working mama to help my SO with the bills.  I have a beautiful daughter Aaliyah she's 15 months. We are a attachment parenting family. I've just started to go natural/ organic with my foods. Putting a whole in my SOs pocket ;)girl giving flower

CafeMom Tickers
Amom2Ransom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone !! My name is Ariel but people just call me A : ) I am 20 and married to a wonderful guy Emanuel for 3 years . We are expecting our first child a baby boy Ransom Carsten . Can't wait to get to know you ladies and your little bundles : ) I know I can't wait till August to see my little man : ) I am due August 29th btw.

RebeccaRNmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Hi, I'm Rebecca and I naturally birthed my wonderful, beautiful, amazing daughter on 12/30/07, although it seems like yesterday. I completly believe in unmedicated, natural childbirth and feel (my opinion only) that any woman who chooses not to go that route is cheating herself out of the most awesome experience of her lifetime. I am also all about breast feeding, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I have my bachelor's of science in nursing, and with all that education, know natural is THE way to go (unless contraindicated otherwise). Admire all of you mothers in this group!
abarker435
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hi everyone! I am Amanda, a 23 year old SAHM to 3 little girls; Karli 5, Lauryn 3 1/2 & Madilyn 8 months. We breastfeed, cloth diaper, co-sleep, drug free births, & are looking into homeschooling. I'm just interested in meeting more "crunchy" mamas.

corky1990
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Hi i just joined this group today. Ive been a member for around a year now. My name is Courtne with an E :) Im 21 years old and we have a beautiful 18month boy.

MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:27 AM

hello everyone, my name is Stella

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)