Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (231-240):
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,  I am a SAHM of 3 young children. The first two were planned cesareans for breech presentation.  The third was a HBAC that actually happened in a hotel of all places. It was great!  I breastfed my 3rd child until she was 3. I co-sleep. I'm mostly against vaccinations. I'm against circumcision. I try to eat organic when I can and am pro-natural medicines and doctors.  
My family and I will be moving cross country in about a month to Nashville, TN and I have no idea where to start to find supportive/friendly groups or holistic health care.  I invite anyone with more resources to share to contact me here.   Thanks! 

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

hi, I'm a stay at home mom of a 4 yr old son and a 1 yr old daughter. And i'm expecting our 3rd child bout oct. 28.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hi I'm Teresa.  my Profile Pic is a little outdated!  LOL  I am proud Army Wife to my amazing hubby of 6+ blissful years!  Together we have 3 amazing and crazy children:  Dana (turning 5 in Nov),  Joseph (turning 3 in Nov), and Sophie (almost 6 months).   To our great surprise we conceived Bumpkin #4 who is due to arrive April 26th, 2013.  We are gearing up for another cross country move back to WA State 3 weeks after lovebug's due date...  Joseph (aka Joey) is ASD and deals with varying allergies...  I'm a Homeschooling mama.  Just started Dana in PreK today actually...  if you want to know more..  just ask!

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Hi!  New Mom to the group.  Have a 6 month old.  Love living a clean, healthy, chemical free life.  Tried to have my baby naturally and took birthing classes, but I succumed in the end and had to get epideral.  My hat is off to moms who do it naturally...Any advice for when I try for my next birth

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hello all! Gave birth on Aug. 6 to baby #9. I've recently in the past few months began trying to commit to a healthier and more natural lifestyle. I really look forward to getting to know everyone and value the opinions of those more experienced =)

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hello!  My name is Lindsay and I'm from Montevallo, AL.  I'm the single mother of a 5 year old daughter with another daughter that will be here any time now!  I'm all for natural, so this group seemed to fit pretty well!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Im shelbi 20years old pregnant with my first wanting to do a natural birth im due may 15 2013
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Hello everyone!! My name is Teri and I am trying to make the switch over to organic eating. I am a SAHM of 4 going on 5 boys, have been married for 10 years to my high school sweetheart and life id going pretty well. I do have a online business but that is more like a hobby right now. I cant wait to read all the great posts that are here and hear back from you moms!!

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Hi! I'm Alicia. I am very interested and supportive of natural birth. I'm mostly here for the natural parenting stuff. I breastfeed and cloth-diaper. I also co-sleep (not planned that way though--the baby just won't sleep any other way!!). I had planned for a natural, non-medicated birth but ended up with a mandatory cesarean due to a breech birth, and for medical reasons it's not likely that I will be able to have anything other than a c-section in the future. I have no idea what a labor pain is like, but for those who have never had a section, I can only say natural is probably the way to go! :) 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I'm Nikki im 18 first time mom. my daughter is 2 months old.  i had a natural birth and i breastfeed. i breastfeed in public. I'm engaged to a Marine and just moved to a new area and found great support in CafeMoms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN