Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (241-250):
FairyRaven30
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I'm Niemah, i'm a military wife sahm of 2 (ages 8 & 9) and expecting my 3rd in Feb 2013. My older two children were born in the hospital as this one probably will be (provided I make it there in time). I breastfed both children and fully intend to do so with baby #3. I will be making baby food at home for this baby as I was unable to with my previous 2 and am looking forward to doing things a bit differenty and healthier this time around.

mommy_jessika
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM
hi im jessika im a mommy to a 15 month old named adam . I did breast feed for a while and then stopped . After a bad expeirance with a "unnatural" birth exp . Im looking to learn more info about the natural birth expeirance so i am prepaired when i do have another child (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Hello all my name is Tina and I am 25 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first child in December of this year. I am planning a drug free birth at the hospital. I am also planning on breast feeding as well as cloth diapering as well.I will be vaxinating miss Nellie but on a scheduale that works for us. Not what the DR tells us to do. Oh and I live on a mountain with a farm next door.

gypsytea
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM

HELLO, MY NAME IS CIN and I'm currently pregnant with my first child and I'm thinkign about having a natural birth. I want to do a water birth, and I decided to join the groupo for support, and tips (:

RachelSinging
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hi, I'm Rachel, and I'm new to this group! I live in the Seattle metro area with my husband and year-old son.I enjoy doing a lot of things naturally, though I mix and match and generally just do whatever works for my family at the time. I look forward to getting to know people here!

1crazypregolady
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Hi, Im Amanda. My hubby and I are TTC our second child and when we do I very strongly want a natural childbirth. With our first baby I really felt put through the "baby factory" and ended up with a horrible spinal headache from the epidural. I spent the first two weeks of my daughters life flat on my back trying to get over the worst pain of my life. (A two-week migraine) Never again! Even though I am a little scared of the pain of natural childbirth I don't think it's worth going through the spinal headache again. Need a support system to cheer us on when the time comes.

alteschulemom
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I am Lynne.  Newly pregnant and looking forward to it.  It is my first baby and I have recently discovered I knew how to conceive (after months of trying), I have great ideas about what I want to do after I have the baby (bf, natural birth, babywear, cd) but I don't know much about actually being pregnant. 

I am looking forward to learning from moms who have been there and it's great to have a support group.  I consider myself pretty "crunchy" and have done a lot in my home to make that happen (cloth kitchen, family cloth, home made almost everything).  My wife and I raise chickens for our own eggs and we shop mostly at the local co-op. 

Thanks for reading.

CafeMom Tickers
EliteGoddess
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Hello!

I'm Roberto's mom.  He's 7 weeks tomorrow.

I am practicing attachment parenting and we are diaper free.  We had planned a home birth but after a 26-hour labor at home we needed a hospital transfer to use forceps since he was too big for me.  I am a raw vegan as well.

We have family bed which I love.  It allows me to breastfeed easily.

Glad to join this group!

Renee

sayrat
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

hello im sayra, im the mother of a beautiful baby girl lillie born 5/25/12 i am happly married 6/1/92 we cloth diaper, breastfeed feed on demand and dont CIO. we just go with the flow lol

babygift2
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:00 PM

my name is katie and im a mother to a 2 year old girl and am due on november 12th of this year with me and my husbands second child which is also a girl im so excited to have a place to talk to other moms 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN