Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (251-260):
WhitneyMommyOf2
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Hello, my name is Whitney. I am a happily married mother of two. A three year old boy, and a two year old girl. I gave birth to both my children in a hospital, naturally. I fed both my children the colostrum from my breast, I wanted them to have a jump start on life =) once that was done, I switched to bottle feeding. I used only Dr. brown's bottles and equipment. It worked splendidly. I like to do things s naturally as possible. I'm looking forward to meeting other mothers who do as well.
BubbaLuva
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Hi, I am a 29 y/o student, custoidial step mom of my 6 y/o son & pregnant with my first bio child. I have a lot of questions & hope to get & give lots of support in this group!

silverring86
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hiii. I joined cafe mom because i am curious of what other moms have to say involving their children. Nothing imparticular at the moment. However, my boyfriend and I are trying to have our first baby together in the near future. Very near future. He is currently away working so we can be more financally set up, even though we know your never ready to have a baby, but it cant hurt. I enjoy hearing what others have to say especially about something this important. I get advice from a lot of ppl and take away from it want i feel i need and works for me. So i think this is the perfect place to get a better idea of what we are in for, and to help prepare ourselves better for the job. I want to be the best mom i can be.

mindbodywell
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hello, I am a corporate public relations, social media strategist turned holistic health coach and health/wellness blogger. I am currently pregnant with my first child (due late February) determined to have a natural hospital birth with the support of my husband and physician. I also plan to raise my child in an eco-friendly, sustainable home. In addition, I blog at MindBodyWell http://www.kamilakveljkovic.com. 

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

KSK0811
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Hi, I'm a full-time working mother of my 14 month old daughter and expecting her brother in April 2013.

ZimmermanMommie
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I'm Kate, a 20 year old, first time mommy-to-be due on April 9th 2013. I plan to breastfeed, my hubby doesn't like the idea of public breastfeeding and I'm okay with that. I do not believe in letting my baby "cry it out". I dont believe I'm to young to be a mom. My age will not affect my parenting skills. I'm excited to be a mom, we find out the gender of our baby November 21, 2012, i can't wait to have my baby here!

maliya0608
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 PM
My name is Marilyn, I'm 27 years old, and I'm the proud mon of two girls. Maya is 6 and Aliya is 4. I'm also pregnant with my 3rd baby, another girl, due April 2.

I've always considered myself to be a more natural mama. Both of my girls were breastfed, coslept with me in bed, im very much into babywearing, etc. but I did have two c-sections, each of my girls. However, this time around I'm going for a HBA2C and I'm excited as I could possibly be about it. Ive done so much research and learned so much I didn't know before.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone in here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BreanuhhRena
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Helloo, i'm Brii.. 16, and I'm pregnant at the moment, 21 weeks today :) I'm planning on having an all-natural birth! I also plan on breast feeding if possible, I know some people just cant.. Well, anyways.. I thought I'd give this group a shot :)

JamminOutMama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Hi! I'm a new mama just found out last week I'm preggo. Due July 17th 2013. Very excited and looking into natural birth/water birth and having a midwife rather than a doctor. Please friend me if you have similar interests or would like to share info. Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)