Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (261-270):
astrong5
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Hi! My name is Ashlande I almost had my son naturally but I had to be induced, they wouldn't give me enough time to naturally get him out on my own so they gave me pitocin :(  i wanted to be in a birth center but in my area they all had closed  down! I am however going to be doing a natural birth next baby no matter what it takes....! Oh I almost forgot I was able to have a doula that was nice :)

Mrs.Moore1119
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hello, I am a full time working mother to be. This is our first child together. He is due 11-30-2012. My 8 year old step son lives with us as of this year. ooking forward to becoming a mother...very exciting times. Also today is our wedding anniversary!! 

Sierra1988397
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Pregnant for first time im 24
Amycapl
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Hi I'm Amy and DH and I are TTC our second!  Hoping for some insight on natural pregnancy and birth.  I'm also hoping to connect with some vegan moms about vegan pregnancy.  

katydavis12
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Hi! My name is Katy I am 39 weeks pregnant with my first baby! I am married, and currently work for the local school district! I am hoping to have my daughter naturally!

MommaKat80
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Hey!  My name is Kat, and I am a married mother of two beautiful daughers (5 and 9) expecting my 3rd (4W4d).  This will be my third home waterbirth if all goes well.  I work full time and go to school as well.  Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

**Kat**
ImNotKarl
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:13 PM

My name is Amber. I had my first son at a birth center with the incredible women of Treasure Valley Midwives. It was amazing! I co-slept, and did everthing I could to breastfeed, including visits with multiple lactation consultants and having the support of my midwives and their breastfeeding staff. It didn't work out. Now I'm pregnant with baby number two and hoping it goes better this time. 

rylansmommy19
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hai! My name is Melodi and Rylan is my 19 month old little girl. I had her in an all natuarl birth. She is such a handful and I love her to death though! I love to talk and be there for people. If you ever need to vent well I'm here. I would like to have friends who are mom's so I could talk to them about it and all that is going on with being a teen and being a mommy as well. Well that's all :) 

Emschick38
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi. I am a SAHM to 3 beautiful girls, ages 2, 4 and 12. I am expecting baby number 4, gender suprise, in February. My first was born at home, second was a scheduled Csection due to double footling breech, and third was born at a freestanding birthing center. My husband is Active duty Army and we are stationed in Korea. Being in Korea to deliver a baby is a little nerve wracking. I wished that this pregnancy could end in a homebirth but that option isnt available to us right now. I am still hopefull for a successful natural delivery.

Platinum_blonde
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Hello All!

I guess I'm inspired by my mom who is all for natural birth and breastfeeding.  Sometimes she's a little nutty, though!  This is my first baby and I'm almost 7 weeks in.  I guess I'm worried about having a totally natural birth. I'm sensitive to Everything esp. pain! I'm afraid I'll let my mom down.  Also two of my friends have had preemies and that freaks me out.  One preemie is having intestinal surgery and that makes me unbelievably upset.  I know I'm in better health than my friends were when they had their babies, but it's still scary! 

Thanks for the welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)