Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (301-309):
TysMom102304
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Hi! My name is Rebecca. I have 3 little ones and practice a more all natural approach to parenting. I am looking forward to learning so much from all of you!

wantinababygirl
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Hi, I'm Shawna. 1st ds I was 18, I was induced. Labored for 27 hours, no epi. Weighed in at 8lbs 6oz. 2nd ds also induced with epi labored for 7 hours, weighed in at 8lbs 14oz, his collarbone broke coming out, breastfed for 16 months, super healthy boy. I am expecting my 3rd ds & with him I want no meds & a water birth. He is due in just 62 days. I can't wait!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Welcome to the group! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

Gavinsmom2013
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Hello! I will soon be a first time mommy to my little Gavin who is due to enter this world on May 5. I plan to have a drug-free birth, breastfeed, cloth diaper and make my own baby food when he's old enough to start eating it. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to vaccinate, but am leaning toward not. I am career driven, but plan to say goodbye to my job and start a daycare so I can raise my children.

ohmandy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:12 PM

im amanda.  i have a 5 y/o ds and another lo on the way!!  im going for a vbac with this one.  i also like to avoid medicine as much as possible, esp while pregnant!! looking forward to learning more with this group :)

GledhillMommy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Hello!  I am Amanda and I have two children.  Gabriel is 9 and he was born in a hospital, vaccinated, supplemented with formula.  Live and learn, 8 years later I had my second son, Alystaire (13mo).  I had him in a hospital that was very supportive of my birth plan, and I was completely unmedicated this time around.  I felt very empowered giving birth naturally and I'm glad I did it!  I have been breastfeeding for 13 months and I have no plans to stop.  I cloth diaper because it is less expensive and I feel it's healthier for my baby's skin.  I primarily practiced baby wearing, but Alystaire is now at the age where he wants to do everything on his own including walking, so not so much wearing these days....We eat organic, local and a primarily plant based diet and we forgo medication unless it is absolutely necessary.  Our family philosophy is to prevent illness and so far we've been doing just fine.  I look forward to connecting with like minded mommies!  wave

Proud2bamomma
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Hello all! My name is Heather. I have two daughters, Mallery is 8 and Lola is 5. My husband and I are TTC #3. 

kiki2382
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Hi, my name is Kiki. I'm a mostly WAHM living in Minnesota. I work at a childcare center one day a week and the watch a 3.5 year old girl along with my two boys (Jeffrey almost 3 years and Jonathan 9 months) the other 4 weekdays. A couple things interesting about me: I am a cloth diaper addict, and I recently discovered the joy and power of natural childbirth with my youngest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
informedmama33
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Hello, I am a working mom of a beautiful and bright 3 year old little girl. My husband and I are currently trying to conceive another child. I have been an RN for 9 years in pediatrics and the adult emergency room. I am currently enrolled in a holistic nutrition program and am working my way toward getting out of nursing and being home more with my daughter (and hopefully another new little one soon!) I breastfed my daughter for 18 months, she still sleeps with me most nights, and I have chosen not to vaccinate, with the exception of the DTap she received at 2 years old when I had a lapse in my stance, which will not happen again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN