Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
theirmommie12
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hi,, 

im charlie! my first delivery was unexpected but good! (kinda) and i plan on doing it again.. this time the pregnancy is known lol! and we are planning on doing it with water! 

aniyasmom2011
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I always wanted to have a water birth and I do think that a water birth is good for you. Are you thinking about getting a shot to numb the pain?

LauraFrancesca
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Hello,

Thanks for accepting me!

I am a mom with 2 little girls. I live in Belgium and I work from home as a web developer free-lance. Parenting is not an easy job ... so I am curious on how the others are coping .. Through Cafemom, I hope to pick there and there some tips and tricks ...and even share some of my ways around (my) kids :-)

Have a good day!

Cheers,

Laura

Morgannin
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Hi! I'm Annie. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I have one child, a daughter who is seven months old. I had her in a hospital without taking any drugs. I breastfed her until she was four months old. I only stopped due to health reasons. My daughter co-sleeps with us, and I hold her while she naps during the day. We are use cloth diapers and wipes, she only consumes organic products, and we only use safe/organic/environmentally conscious skin care products for her. This is what works for us.
LoveMyPiggy
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

hello all, I'm new! xD My name is Sheleah. I live in Tennessee and I'm 19. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years and we have one baby together... Our 3 month old son, Perseus but we call him Percy or Piggy. We're Breastfeeding and he weighs a good 16 lbs! :D (hence the name Piggy) I absolutely love being a mommy. Feel free to add me. :)

davigirl1227
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a single stay at home mom, my son is almost 9 months old. I breastfeed, co-sleep (most of the time), and make my own baby food. I work and go to school from home so i guess i'm just here so i know i'm not alone?

mimanchibella
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Hiya! Name is Jess! When I'm not being a full blown, full time mom, I'm taking photographs of itty bitty newborns. I'm, soon to be, 26. I hate thinking of it as I'm officially more than half way to 50. O.o

My first baby, Oliver, was born at 24 weeks, for no real reason, other than what the doctors diganosed as an incompetant cervix. No prior losses or any substancial reasoning for the diagnosis, nothing else was ever really considered. He was a classical incision baby, which has made finding someone who is willing to allow me to VBAC, nearly impossible.

My second, Oakley, was a 35 weeker with no issues. I did 17P injections from 16 weeks on with her, but ended up with a transverse incision for the above mentioned reason.

I'm currently expecting our third babe, started the 17P, but have found a midwife in a neighboring state who is willing to take us on! I'll need to hit do weeks before she is fully on board, so that is my biggest goal. :) Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

NO-CIO, CDing, Anti-vax, APing, NPing, intactivist, BFing, BWing kind of mama! :)
MohawkMallow
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I am just in the beginning stages... meaning planning!  I am on a research quest, and would love to have a natural birth and pregnancy, and well... life! (:

MrsKish
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Hello, I'm a stay at home mom of 5 ,ages 6,5,3,2 & 8m.
We cloth diapers,non-vax, babywear, use homapathic medicine , do extendend breastfeeding and
Co-sleep :)
dsadang
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hello My name is Danielle. I currently have no kids. Trying for 3 years now. Just wanna see if there are other out there like me cause my family thinks I am weird and should have been born in 1902. Thats what my mom says so no help from her. And hubby doesn't say to much so I can pretty much say what I feel and he goes along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)