Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (51-60):
LilHoneyBee9271
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Hi! I'm a stay-at-home mom to my little boy until the fall. I am on maternity leave right now from my job as a second grade teacher. I am doing lots of research about attachment parenting and it just feels right for me. I breastfeed, cloth diaper, and co-sleep. 

annelauer
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hi.  My name is Anne.  My husband and I have three children ages 5, 2 and 8 months.  I am in school and am super active with all of the kids activities.  Looking forward to getting to know other like-minded mothers.

CharLovesDax
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Charlotte and I'm a natural parenting mama of 4 great children and pregnant with twins, currently. I am a homebirthing, crunchy, co-sleeping, extended breastfeeding, baby wearing, homeschooling, non-vaxing mama who makes no apologies for the way I parent, but also doesn't expect others to parent the same way I do. This method of parenting works for us and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

taylorkerner
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Hi Im Taylor, Mother of a four and a half month old girl, Mia :) I work part time. I breastfed with some formula until recently, im starting to wean due to working and lack of supply :/ we do NOT vaccinate, trying to be as all natural as possible. I make my own baby food. I am a young mother, and not many moms around here live like im trying to so i could use some advice/guidance!

Crystal8788
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Hi, i am a sahm to my 5 year old and 2 step children who we have solely that are 3 and 6. Also i am expecting my son in april. I wanted to go all natural with my daughter but when they tested me for GBS it came out possitive. Which meant i had to be hooked up to an IV. My water had broke at home in the bath tub which, but by the time i got to the hospital my labor wasnt progressing past 5 cm so i also had to get potocin to finish progressing. Which put my daughter in distress so they ended up doing an internal monitering to keep better eye on her. I managed to only use breathing which worked great for pain management with her, but the rest of my birthing plan fell apart. Now with my son things are so far looking good. Tested negative this time around for GBS. My doctor has put it in my file for no IV, water laboring, and no pain medication. Hoping this time nothing goes wrong. I solely breastfed my daughter and that is what my plan is this time around as well.
Kglover6609
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hello Mommas!  I'm Kim.  I have a 4 year old son and am finally pregnant with #2, due in September!  I had a natural, med-free birth with my DS and am hoping for a home birth with # 2. 

Excited to get to know all of you!

Squid12
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Hello. 

We're expecting first this year. Hope to be a sahm (excluding football season-I'm a high school football coach). We are planning on a home birth with our wonderful midwife...not sure what else to add...

wildpapoose
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Hi! My name is Odessa. I am a 26 year old stay at home mom to two littles born at home. They aren't vaccinated and my son is intact. I went to school to learn child development and my career prior to having babies was in childcare. Teaching preschool was one of my favorites. I am a life long learner and I practice a lot of uschooling techniques. I always excited to hear experiences from other moms. I am learning as I go. I have a natural parenting blog, I'm on twitter and Facebook, add me wherever else you like to connect :D
haleykj
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Welcome it's very nice to meet yOu! I was a prek teacher too before becoming a SAHM. I loved it very much but I love my new job more :)

Quoting wildpapoose:

Hi! My name is Odessa. I am a 26 year old stay at home mom to two littles born at home. They aren't vaccinated and my son is intact. I went to school to learn child development and my career prior to having babies was in childcare. Teaching preschool was one of my favorites. I am a life long learner and I practice a lot of uschooling techniques. I always excited to hear experiences from other moms. I am learning as I go. I have a natural parenting blog, I'm on twitter and Facebook, add me wherever else you like to connect :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acanadianmomma
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Hi! I'm Bridgette, I'm 21, married, and expecting my first baby- it's a girl. I've got a midwife, and I'm planning to have a home water birth if all goes well. I decided to go natural when I made the decision to get pregnant, I think if I'm going to take care of this sweet thing I have to make life changes. I'm looking forward to tips and info that will help me along!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)