Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting!! Introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

wave Welcome to the Natural Birth & Parenting group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you to connect with other moms!!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts? 

Add a Natural Birth & Parenting group signature to your post:
Natural Birth & Parenting Group Signatures  

Share your Birth Story here:
Welcome.....let's hear your birth story

Find great resources and Info here:
Resources & Info (posts in this group)

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to find support in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Jenn and the Natural Birth & Parenting group mods

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Replies (61-70):
serenity062011
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM

hi my name is emily. i am married to a wonderful man and have two kids. both of my kids i had without any pain medication at all.

sonbeam4u
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 2:49 PM

HI, My name is Leslie and I'm a stay at home mom with one 21 month old little guy who was born at the hospital. My sister had all three of her kiddos at home, and we are interested in going the way of a birthing center for our future kiddos.  We have decided against vaccines after much research and though I am confident in our decision, sometimes feel very alone in it.  We are a co-sleeping family until the little ones are ready to be on their own.  I'm still nursing my son, and plan on doing so until we're pregnant again, at which time I'll start to wean.  I'm anxious about the weaning process, as breasfeeding has built such a special bond between my son and I, and I don't want to traumatize him when it's time to stop.  I'd love advice on how to do this the least tramatic and most peaceful way!

lateedaa
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Hey ladies.  My name is Amber and I live in VA.  I am a 23 yr old mom of two.  I have a babygirl born in Sept 2011 and my old daughter was born in Dec 2008.  Glad to be here and hope to make some friends :)

JayElle23
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm 22.  My daughter was born in April 2008.  I had no idea how hard it was to have a natural hospital birth and to breastfeed like I had planned, so I wound up having almost every unnecessary intervention in the book and I was only able to breastfeed my daughter for 2 weeks.  Ever since then, I have been constantly reading and preparing myself for the day that I'm pregnant with baby #2.  I plan to have a midwife, plan a homebirth, breastfeed and use cloth diapers.  I will need lots of support since my family thinks I am insane, so I'm looking to talk to some other like-minded ladies.  Happy to have found this group :)

Hfaerie
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Hi, I just saw this was a fairly active group and thought I would join up and see what I could learn.  I am 27 with two daughters. They are four and six. I am expecting my third in November.

annelauer
by Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I am a stay-at-home mom, student and volunteer extraordinaire.  (Really, guess I don't stay home much.)  We have a Kindergartner, a developmentally delayed two year old and a nine month old.  We are produce (local, organic of course) fiends.  One of the best experiences of my life was our son's birth.  He was born at home.  It was a nice, calm day.  I spent it with my husband and my best friend.  We just hung out all day with the exception of about five minutes and one push.  I am an unapologetic proponent of breastfeeding, cloth diapers, and healthy, fresh foods.

annaica
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hi everyone.  I am really into doing things as natural and as easy as possible.  I hope to get to know you better :)

ashuiren
by Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Hi, my name is Charity. I'm a SAHM to my 5 year old son and my 5 week old son. I breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear, and make soap and many of other products we use ai home to try to be more natural and as economical as possible.

I would have liked to have had a natural birth, but due in part to some complications and some choices I made, neither of my son's births were natural. If dh and I have more children I really want to go completely natural, but it will probably be more difficult because my youngest ended up being delivered via c-section.

sm12
by Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I'm a stay at home mum to my 20 month old son. I have PCOS and was very blessed to have conceived naturally as well as I did everything naturally during my pregnancy and had a waterbirth at an amazing birth center.  I breastfed and do a combination of cloth and disposable diapers.  We just started TTC for our second baby.

eager2bmom
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Hi

Im having my first baby in july....and planning on a natural birth, also breast feeding..Im very excited, nervous, curious and totally in love wiith my baby girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)