Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a very vivid dream about having an accidental home birth with triplets!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

So i always have super vivid dreams while pregnant. With my son I used to always have dreams about being a nurse in WW2 lol. Well last night I was pregnant and I had a very very vivid dream of homebirth with triplets. So i was staying in hotel for something my hubby and sister were there. I went out into teh hallway to get some ice and i felt a slight pain in my stomach didn't think anythig about it. I got to the ice machine and had aother. Well I decided to grab the ice and get back to teh room so i could lay down. By the time I made to the run I was in a ton of pain and my water broke right outside the door. I was freakin my hubby heard me and carried me into the room. He was on the phone with my midwife from the birth center I was going to go too. I was 38 weeks so she relax it will probably be a while call me back when you can't breath thru the contracts. I laid down and all of sudden I felt something hard coming out. I looked down and the baby was already crowning. My husband was no help at all he was running around screaming. I told him to calm the F* down and help me. Well I didn't push but my body did. I reached down and started massaging my perinanal (sp?) so I wouldn't tear (god I spend too much time on here to know thtas what your suppose to do lol). The cord was wrapped around his neck so  once the head was out I slow removed it and one other push and he was out! My husband disinfected some scissors and helps me tie off the cord and cut it. Then all of sudden I felt like the next one was coming so I wrapped the first one in a blanket and laid him down in the bed beside me. Then in 3 pushes the next one was out healthy and we cut the cord. Then the third wouldn't come out I was in a lot of pain and freakin out so he called the midwive and she rushed over. She felt around and the baby was sideways trying to come out so she dialed 911 and I was rushed off to an emergency c-section to get that one out. This was a crazy dream!!!!!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tansyflower
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

LOL i just had a dream that i gave birth to triplets too..except they were piglets not human babies lmao :)

MamaPrime
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Crazy what extra DMT will do to you! Lol. I had some incredible ones too. Like I where I was breastfeeding my baby and drowned him because I had too much milk! 

_muffin_
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Quoting tansyflower:

LOL i just had a dream that i gave birth to triplets too..except they were piglets not human babies lmao :)

With my first I had a dream that I gave birth to an egg and I was so mad when the egg hatched and the baby was a duck.

tansyflower
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

tehe!  the week before i dreamt i gave birth to a kitten and let me tell ya if you think people give you strange looks for EBF a regular baby in public you should feel the stares when you nurse a cat :) :) :)

Quoting _muffin_:

Quoting tansyflower:

With my first I had a dream that I gave birth to an egg and I was so mad when the egg hatched and the baby was a duck.

babymaker101
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Quoting tansyflower:

tehe!  the week before i dreamt i gave birth to a kitten and let me tell ya if you think people give you strange looks for EBF a regular baby in public you should feel the stares when you nurse a cat :) :) :)

Quoting _muffin_:

Quoting tansyflower:

this totally made me LOL

blessed_mom774
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:14 AM

better than the dream i had when i was pregnant with my now 11 year old!! i dreamed my water had broke and my now ex husband called the midwife and she told me to get in the tub and she would be there in a few hours!!! well i made it to the tub but hadn't had the chance to sit down yet and i felt a HUGE gush of fluid and when i looked down i had had a BUNCH of guppies!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)