• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What happened to my energy?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm about 38 weeks pregnant and I have no energy. I know I should be walking and doing my regular routine, but I can't seem to pry myself off this chair. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I was non-stop until the end of both of my boys' pregnancies so I just can't figure out why I can't seem to get anything done. 

I am still eating healthy and drinking lots of water.

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JoJoBean8
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

My dd sucked the life out of me when I was pregnant with her but my son did not. Maybe it's a girl??

Melame68
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Because youree 38 weeks pregnant with 2 other kids...its exhausting just thinking about...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melame68
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM
How old are your other kids? I used to have a myspace graphic that said "you don't know tired like a pregnant mom with a toddler"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfurlongg
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM
I felt the same way when I pg with my 3rd. It is exhausting caring for your fam and growing a life. Give yourself a break and pamper yourself if possible. Maybe a pg massage? A night at a fancy hotel? Etc... Some pampering can help reinvigorate you temporarily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_muffin_
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting JoJoBean8:

My dd sucked the life out of me when I was pregnant with her but my son did not. Maybe it's a girl??

It is a girl and this pregnancy has been so different than the boys. I am hoping she will will be different and not be as late as the boys.

_muffin_
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting Melame68:

How old are your other kids? I used to have a myspace graphic that said "you don't know tired like a pregnant mom with a toddler"

I have a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old. 

sreichelt26
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM

i never had any energy my entire pregnancy with dd

_muffin_
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

So it apears that girls really do suck the life out of you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)