Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex or lack of

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok Ladies, before getting pregnant I wanted sex ALL the time...literally. Now that I am farther along (still not sure how far along) I do not want it at all! Not only do I not want it but everything makes me sick about it LOL. SO kissing me makes me sick...him touching me makes me sick .....the simply thought of it makes me sick!

This is really starting to take toll on SO and he is taking it very personally. I try to explain to him that it is just a pregnancy thing but he just doesn't get it. All he sees is that he went from having sex at least 2 times a day to having sex 1 time a week IF he is lucky.

So is anybody else like this? How do I make him understand that I still love with all my heart and soul just not sexually right now?

Sorry if TMI

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ty355172
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Haha! I was the same way and my sexdrive didnt return until just recently ...dd is almost a year. SO should suck it up! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imtheonlysane1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM

LOL I would tell him to just suck it up if it didn't seem to be really hurting his feelings. I feel bad but I can't help it.

VintageWife
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM

There are other ways to pleasure him without your body being involved. Just saying.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)