Ask the Expert: How to Make Wholesome Baby Food with Maggie Meade!
Would you like advice on making your own baby food, using locally grown, organic, and wholesome ingredients? Do you have questions about how, and when, to introduce solids? Could you use some new tips and recipes?
Help is here!
Maggie Meade, author of The Wholesome Baby Food Guide: Over 150 Easy, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes from Purees to Solids will be here for a week, starting February 27, to answer YOUR questions!
Post your questions below, and you'll be entered to win a copy of Maggie's book. 2 moms will win!
Thanks for joining us, Maggie.
The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
Posts must be made between Friday February 24, 2012 at 12:00 pm EST and Sunday March 4, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Sunday March 4, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Two winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- Two winners will each receive a copy of "The Wholesome Baby Food Guide."