Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth diapers for skinny/petite babies

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am so indecisive on what cloth diapers to order for my 10 month old (tomorrow). I keep going back and forth between a million different options. He is in the 16% for height and not even on the charts anymore for weight. What kind of cloth diapers fit skinny petite babies the best? I am looking at manufactured diapers since I need/want to order 12 at a time. He only goes through about 5 diapers a day and I am going to wash every day. The others are just in case I got lazy and didn't want to do a load LOL.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luvlymum2
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Bum Genius are great for skinny babies, they fit well and are very trim. Dont waste your time with any type of ebay or china diaper (sunbaby, alva, JSB...etc.), although they are cheap in price you are paying for the quality which is awful and you will end up paying again as they wear out quickly, and they have bad wing droop issues, especially on thin babies.  Ive hear alot of people say the swaddlebees are great for thin babies, but I have never personally tried them. HTH

peaches_04
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Dont get the happy hienies those are designed forchubby legged babbies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lundaylove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM

sunbaby if you want commercial dipes. wahm ones id get doodooragg petite pockets

PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Is there a link for the petite pockets?

Quoting lundaylove:

sunbaby if you want commercial dipes. wahm ones id get doodooragg petite pockets

lundaylove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM

you will have to check the congos as she isnt stocked otherwise.. but baby bums is on the 6th i believe http://hyenacart.com/stores/doodooraggs/index.php?c=13

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting lundaylove:

PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:31 PM

AHH never mind then. I just want to be able to order as many as I want when I want LOL. Thanks!

Quoting lundaylove:

you will have to check the congos as she isnt stocked otherwise.. but baby bums is on the 6th i believe http://hyenacart.com/stores/doodooraggs/index.php?c=13

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting lundaylove:

JoJoBean8
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I have a 10 month old who is 25% for both height and weight. We use mainly wahm but I know bum genius fit him. I have found hook and loop work better then snaps because I can get a more snug fit.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I used BGs with my tall, skinny girl since three months and have loved them. I don't remember her numbers for ht and wt, but she was 50% ht and 25% wt.
Since I still have the same genes and am anticipating another tall skinny monkey, I'm using BGs exclusively this time when babe grows out of nb diapers. I love them that much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Motherease and Bumgenius both worked well for my thin babies! 

Crunchy Moms La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                        ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)