Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Mercola on flu vaccines

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM
  • 27 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Great article! I love how it talks about how certain kids shouldn't get vaccines due to their guts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I should print this and give it to my mom maybe she will start to understand why we don't do the flu shot.

dhiannian
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Why are all of the other countries so much smarter than the US when it comes to vaccines?? It's annoying at best. I wish our government would wake up!

H.I.S.
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I could take this WIC, they keep wanting me to get the flu shot and a bunch of other vax since I'm pregnant...ugh.

Mrs.Salz
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

That's frustrating. I'm sure you know the flu vax is one of the worst to get while pregnant because it contains mercury which pools in the baby's brain. :(

Quoting H.I.S.:

I wish I could take this WIC, they keep wanting me to get the flu shot and a bunch of other vax since I'm pregnant...ugh.

Mrs.Salz
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I agree, that part was really interesting.

Quoting jconney80:

Great article! I love how it talks about how certain kids shouldn't get vaccines due to their guts.

FebPenguins
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Ms. Salz, I didn't know that. I don't vax, now I have another reason not to!!

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

That's frustrating. I'm sure you know the flu vax is one of the worst to get while pregnant because it contains mercury which pools in the baby's brain. :(

Quoting H.I.S.:

Mrs.Salz
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

It's amazing, really. It's drillled into pregnant women's brains not to eat too much fish because of the mercury content but then they are strongly recommended to have it injected directly into their bodies via a flu shot!

I read it in Stephanie Cave's book- the brain-blood barrier isn't mature in a fetus (obviously) so the mercury is able to travel into the brain.

Quoting FebPenguins:

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Quoting H.I.S.:

FebPenguins
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Makes sense to me!! It is the "fear factor" that "they" use to convince us that the vaxes are safe, needed and the only way to stay healthy.

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

It's amazing, really. It's drillled into pregnant women's brains not to eat too much fish because of the mercury content but then they are strongly recommended to have it injected directly into their bodies via a flu shot!

I read it in Stephanie Cave's book- the brain-blood barrier isn't mature in a fetus (obviously) so the mercury is able to travel into the brain.

Quoting FebPenguins:

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Quoting H.I.S.:

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
They're not still actually offering the h1n1 shot are they? Wasn't that just a temporary measure? Ugh!!

I like dr mercola. He's the one the proved that vitamin D deficiency is what makes us susceptible to the seasonal flu. Get vitamin D, and you won't get the flu. Hmm... Sunshine and mushrooms, or neurotoxins and prayer? What to do, what to do?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)