so i came home today to find DS had eaten fabric softener!!! the purex crystals kind. it pissed me off that DH hadnt watched him closely enough, but it made me even more mad that DS ate chemicals, because my DH complained too much about using vinegar and i switched back to softener. guess what? after wat we have is gone we are switching back to vinegar and he can kiss my a**! fortunately poison control said he should be fine. maybe a touch of diarhea. which hasnt happened yet. but he reeks of fragrances!! its awful!!!
oh and a question? if i make my own laundry soap would i still need to call poison control if DS ate some? i'm trying to eliminate all chemicals partially because we cant lock our cupboards so i want my home safe for my kid. kwim?