Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Disposable cloth diaper inserts

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

Usually when we go out of town we use disposables but this time I'd like to use disposable inserts in our Thirsties covers.  Any body have recommendations for a brand that will fit well and be absorbant enough.

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kidnappedbylove
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I haven't tried them yet but I've heard a lot of good things about the flip disposable inserts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

We use the flip inserts on occasion and I like them. I haven't tried them with any covers other than the flip ones though.  They do fold up to fit different sizes of flip covers, so I would think they would work in just about any cover.

TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

How's the absorbancy?  I don't mind changing a diaper every hour or 2 I just don't want to change an outfit every hour or 2 as well

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

We use the flip inserts on occasion and I like them. I haven't tried them with any covers other than the flip ones though.  They do fold up to fit different sizes of flip covers, so I would think they would work in just about any cover.

Mrs.Salz
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM

They're pretty absorbant- I think I changed one after 3 hours with no leaks (we were in the car) and then every 2 hours or so with no problems.

Quoting TrentsMom84:

How's the absorbancy?  I don't mind changing a diaper every hour or 2 I just don't want to change an outfit every hour or 2 as well

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)