Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

sniff sniff

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:51 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well I been in the hospital since last Sunday. I was supposed to go home today but well am not. I came in here a week ago and was 3cm 75 %efface at -4 station. During the week I had contractions here and there nothing major and not consistant at all. I got check today am now almost 5cm 75%efface -1 station. Am 34 wks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Awww **hugs** keep those legs cross! That baby is giving you a hard time already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM

the only thing that comforst me is that i got steroid shots at 32 wks. and the hospital that i am at is soo much better then the hospital i am supposed to deliver at.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Hang in there!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Hugs momma i am sad i wont get to see you! Next time i come visit you will have that baby girl in your arms no worries, everything will be fine. Have you warned hubby he may need to pick you up an onboard??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Hugs momma i am sad i wont get to see you! Next time i come visit you will have that baby girl in your arms no worries, everything will be fine. Have you warned hubby he may need to pick you up an onboard??

my friend( car seat fanatic) is letting me borrow her snugride.

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

my cousin is in the same boat right now. prayer for you. you need to have a serious talk with your uterus. lol 

peanut06
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I waddled around for two weeks at 5 cm (after 2 preemies), so maybe things will slow down and you'll still be a 5 in another week?  Breastfeeding is supposed to be easier once they pass the 35-week mark, and even better beyond 36 weeks.  Hang on, baby!  Hugs for being stuck in the hospital right now and glad you have a friend willing to share a suitable car seat for a possible low-weighter.  Hope you're getting tasty food at least!!

Happy momma and natural birth, homeschooling, and ERF advocate!
catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hang in there, mama! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  for sharing advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

tansyflower
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:22 PM

sending lots of good energy and prayers your way!  

bbmkfo03
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN