Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I dont usually let DS watch Dora cuz they do some stupid stuff on their. but it happened to come on while i was doing something else and when i came back i realized Dora's mom was having a baby and she was trying to get home. intrigued i kept watching. her mom had a twin homebirth!!! obviously they didnt show graphics but still very cool!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (31-36):
Ngelulu
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I've seen that episode before but never paid attention to that. I saw it again the other day and I was like, Huh, she just gave birth to those babies at home, how cool. 

haleykj
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
This is interesting I'm loving this topic. DD is too young for tv right now but I personally found word world to be just annoyig. I don't have a problem with it other thAn that though. I hate Elmo most I think he is SO annoying. Or she? Idk he/she always refers to himself/herself a's Elmo. Whatever it's annoying. I don't do spongebob either. Oh and the wiggles! Holy crap they're annoying! But it's just a show about singing n dancing so I don't think I'd mind if she was I to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

its a kid who pretends to be a dr and fixes toys. its new to disney jr. basically she makes up a disease every time a toy is broken. and then sometimes her mom fixes something on her. real medicine is crappy enough, my kid doesnt need to be scared by fake crap! besides hubs is a corpsmen. it would be shameful to let my kid talk about medicine like that. 

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Dare I ask what is Doc McStuffins and why it made you want to shoot your tv.. LOL 

Quoting EthansMomma2010: fun to see what we dont let our kids watch that most people wouldnt think about. just a warning never turn on doc mcstuffins. i wanted to shoot my tv. 

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Thanks for the explanation.. we will watch out for that show! 

Quoting EthansMomma2010: its a kid who pretends to be a dr and fixes toys. its new to disney jr. basically she makes up a disease every time a toy is broken. and then sometimes her mom fixes something on her. real medicine is crappy enough, my kid doesnt need to be scared by fake crap! besides hubs is a corpsmen. it would be shameful to let my kid talk about medicine like that. 
Quoting catholicmamamia: Dare I ask what is Doc McStuffins and why it made you want to shoot your tv.. LOL 
Quoting EthansMomma2010: fun to see what we dont let our kids watch that most people wouldnt think about. just a warning never turn on doc mcstuffins. i wanted to shoot my tv. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  for sharing advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

JMmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Lol. ODS LOVED the Wiggles when he was 2&3. Loved them. He talked about Anthony (the blue wiggle) so much my MIL thought he was talking about a little boy from preschool.

Quoting haleykj:

This is interesting I'm loving this topic. DD is too young for tv right now but I personally found word world to be just annoyig. I don't have a problem with it other thAn that though. I hate Elmo most I think he is SO annoying. Or she? Idk he/she always refers to himself/herself a's Elmo. Whatever it's annoying. I don't do spongebob either. Oh and the wiggles! Holy crap they're annoying! But it's just a show about singing n dancing so I don't think I'd mind if she was I to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I've never let my daughter watch Dora.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)