Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Zoo Trip

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

DH had to work all day Sat so I took the kids to the zoo.  It was nice to wear the baby so I had my hands free to push the double stroller.  When Caleb got hungry I just pulled over breastfed him and smiled as people walked by.  Life is so much easier when you have a more natural parenting style, I don't know how I would survive any other way. 

How was your weekend?

Natural Birth & Parenting Mod

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. We just played outside with the kiddos sat church and cookout sun (i was in a play sun morning and wore the baby in our wrap during the whole thing) today we're going to south boston to a nice family park/beach area since its supposed to be 89 today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haleykj
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Stayed home and did homework all weekend. I did go to a seminar Saturday and wore DD in a moby and she didn't make a peep the whole time she was so happy to just be with mom and look around XD people were commenting on how "good" she is. I'm not sure how a baby can be bad or good but oh well. It was a nice weekend other than the homework :/ on a side note, I have just two short months til graduation! Thanks for sharing your zoo story. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Quoting melindabelcher:

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. We just played outside with the kiddos sat church and cookout sun (i was in a play sun morning and wore the baby in our wrap during the whole thing) today we're going to south boston to a nice family park/beach area since its supposed to be 89 today :)

nice have fun today!

Natural Birth & Parenting Mod

FebPenguins
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Jealous! I am ready to go to the zoo!!

saral2790
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM

glad you had a great weeked! we took ds to the zoo for his 1st birthday last thursday

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM

It was busy. Christian turned 1 this weekend. Saturday we had his party and Sunday we went out to breakfast and went to build a bear to get him his bear.

Whisper85
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Sounds like fun! My weekend was blah :-/

peaches_04
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:33 AM
Aww I wanna go to the zoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Did you go to Milwaukee for Family Free day?  We had planned to go, but they were forecasting storms all week for Saturday, so I took the kids to our land by the Dells instead.

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Sounds like fun! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  for sharing advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)