Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

This was 2 hours in.

Midwife suggested we go for a walk it was beautiful outside! Had to stop for each contraction.

There was still snow on the ground from our snow storm the week before. Every one thought I was being silly when I was worried about there being snow when I gave birth. my midwife feels kinda bad about it.

Getting the babys heartbeat during a contraction

Starting to get a little more intense and had to start laying down like this for  them 4 hours in.

Moved into the bedroom about 41/2 5 hours in really hurting now could barley walk back to the room

My hips starting killing me with each contraction It felt like my hips were being pulled off. This really helped for a while.

I ended in a squatting potion to get her out 6 hours in.

Daddy falling in love

getting weighted

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Replies (71-79):
corky1990
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM

When i have my next baby, ill make sure to have pictures taken and post them. I had an emergency c-sec so everyone was caught off gaurd. no pics were taken until the recovery room.:(

Brandy85412
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

sorry that happened and yes make sure you have lots of pictures taken. I'm so happy with all the ones I got this time!  I love seeing labor and birth photos!

Quoting corky1990:

When i have my next baby, ill make sure to have pictures taken and post them. I had an emergency c-sec so everyone was caught off gaurd. no pics were taken until the recovery room.:(

corky1990
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I will, and me too! its so heartwarming and joyful to see and hear about such a wonderful experiance. Plus i was so like woosey from the medication in the delivery room, i probably looked so bad.lol

Jules_
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful! Loved the pictures. Thank you for sharing. Home births are amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing! 

saral2790
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM

congrats! love the pics they came out perfect! i'm mad df forgot the camera during my labor lol

saral2790
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM

you're due date is my birthday :) lol congrats and gl i think it's great you're doing a homebirth screw what everyone else says!

Quoting toxictink2009:

august 27th =D everyone thinks im 

1. stupid becasue "im putting my child at risk to die...etc etc etc

and 2. because they think its just plain out a bad idea "hospital births are Better in many ways then one" and i disagree.

Water birth to be exact love you sign

Quoting Brandy85412:

Thats great your doing a home birth with your first!  When are you due?

Quoting toxictink2009:

This is amazing and beautiful. if my pregnancy continues to be low risk im doing a home birth. i have a midwife and everything =D this will be my first child.

Des10ed2b
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM

absolutely gorgeous! good job mama!

dsebastian23
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM

very cute pictures!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)