Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Fudge and Sauerkraut

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

So it's been awhile! 

For those of you who don't know, I have "skinny-PCOS"! Even though I've been told "I shouldn't be able to get pregnant by many doctors. I have two adorable boys! 

I haven't been feeling very well for awhile now. I thought it was due to ds2 teething and crying all night. I've also have had horrible pain when I'm breastfeeding.... but I thought it also was due to ds2 teething. 

So today I picked up a HPT since I started to get (TMI) a yeast infection... and I only get those when I'm pregnant. 

The first one had is positive... I freaked. Drank a ton of water and took the second one... it to was positive.

I'm not happy, sad, or excited... I'm in shock. I don't know what to think or say. I feel horrible because I had a Mojito, and two glasses of wine on my anniversary. Another glass of wine the other day because I had a really stressful day. 

I havn't told anyone yet but my mom and Dh. My youngest and this baby will be 22ish months apart. 

Did I mention I haven't had a period (I'm still bf)! lol I have no idea how far along I am. Not a clue. surprisedThanks for listening Ladies :-)

Mommy to a wonderful 2 year old boy and a baby boy! Married to my best friend for 5+ years!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
metallicagurl84
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Wow congratulations! <3
BB
Fey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Well congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Wonderful surprises come in small packages!  Worrying about the drinks won't help, just sit back and smile.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM

HUGS momma, my older 2 are 20.5 months apart and are the BEST of friends.  My 3rd child was my angel baby and was perfect.  I think you will be fine!

BTW TMI but i get yeast infections more when preggers too...about the only time I do.

VintageWife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Congrats! I'm so jealous :D

Don't worry about the drinks. I don't even drink, but TWICE (with my boys) when someone begged me to try a drink they'd made, I ended up finding out the next week that I was pregnant. What are the chances? In all these years that the two times I agreed to try something, I'd be pregnant? HAHA!

I'm with Tabi on this, I ONLY get infections when pregnant too. Good thing you remembered that it could mean pregnancy for you. I have pcos as well. Never know when I ovulate.

One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

HUGS momma, my older 2 are 20.5 months apart and are the BEST of friends.  My 3rd child was my angel baby and was perfect.  I think you will be fine!

BTW TMI but i get yeast infections more when preggers too...about the only time I do.

THANK YOU! I tottally expceted the test to be negative. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-)

FebPenguins
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

congratulations

One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Quoting VintageWife:

Don't worry about the drinks. I don't even drink, but TWICE (with my boys) when someone begged me to try a drink they'd made, I ended up finding out the next week that I was pregnant. What are the chances? In all these years that the two times I agreed to try something, I'd be pregnant? HAHA!

I'm with Tabi on this, I ONLY get infections when pregnant too. Good thing you remembered that it could mean pregnancy for you. I have pcos as well. Never know when I ovulate.

I know what alcohol syndrome looks like ...so I'm paranoid about drinking while pregnant. I'm sure everything will be okay I'm just shocked right now.  

I hate not knowing when I ovulate. My due dates are never correct. I've gotten comments like "you need to track you cycle better" I'm like "what cycle? When you figure out how to track pcos let me know"  

Thank you! ;-) I haven't told anyone cause I'm sure I will get the "you know what causes that right?" comment. 

VintageWife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting One-n-Counting:

Quoting VintageWife:

I know what alcohol syndrome looks like ...so I'm paranoid about drinking while pregnant. I'm sure everything will be okay I'm just shocked right now.  

I hate not knowing when I ovulate. My due dates are never correct. I've gotten comments like "you need to track you cycle better" I'm like "what cycle? When you figure out how to track pcos let me know"  

Thank you! ;-) I haven't told anyone cause I'm sure I will get the "you know what causes that right?" comment. 

I have two trackers on my phone just trying to get an idea of when I might ovulate, but I think they are both wrong :/

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I went out and drank myself stupid and smoked a gravity bong the week before I found out I was pregnant with my dd. She turned out fine. You can't fault yourself if you didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN