Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Rant!

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

There are many things that bug me while pregnant.....constant back pain, not being able to get comfy, heartburn all the time .....and my list goes on and on. However the thing I hate most is RLS!!!! I am so tired of not being able to sleep that I think I may go insane! I don't even just get the creepy crawly feeling in just my legs I get it all over my body within minutes of laying down to go to sleep. I went to bed at midnight and here it is nearly 2 am and here I am shaking my legs like a mad woman instead of sleeping *sigh*  Is a little sleep really to much to ask for?!

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kidnappedbylove
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:34 AM
:( I'm sorry. Not getting enough sleep is the worst.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Sorry hun :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanes_mom0109
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Im pregnant as well and I share your pain on the other symptoms but I am clueless on the RLS.  Hope everyrhing gets better for you!

jillj501
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM
RLS sucks really bad! I get it too but for me it goes away when I go to bed so I'm really lucky there. It is such an uncomfortable feeling. I cannot even begin to imagine trying to sleep with it. I hope you can find some relief soon!
VintageWife
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I'm sorry :(

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:02 PM

hugs 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  for sharing advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Juniper53098
by June on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I'm another lucky one who gets RLS when I need to go to bed.  It goes away once I'm in bed.

gbcmom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM
I am so sorry. I feel your pain. I too suffered from RLS when laying down. My 8th month of second pregnancy, all I could do was cry day or night. It was really bad, I finally took ambien. Not the best thing to do, but doc said I was making myself sick with no sleep. Hope you find a way to rest. I also used a tenz (sp) unit. On a low setting. Little electric shocks that help muscles relax. Chiropractor ordered it for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LO-LA
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM
What does RLS stand for ? :) what I would like to know : is what can be eaten to regain strength during confinement. Does any1 have any bright ideas ? Anything herbal , natural to help heal .. Or comfort food ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN