Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you all for support the *update with story of what happened*

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 36 Replies
I want to thank all of you for your support during my pregnancy. I have learned a lot of all of you. Unfortunately this morning the placenta tore away from the uterus. My sweet son was boen at 5:22 this am and passed away about 15 minutes later. Thank yoi all for what you have taught me.

So, I thought I'd share the whole story of the events because it will help me. Monday night, dh rushed me to the hospital because I was bleeding and have contractions about every 5 minutes apart. We get their and everyone jumps in to action because I'm only 23 weeks along. I was having some lower right abdominal pain so an ultrasound was ordered for mf whole abdomen. The resident and radiologist said I had gallstones. I was released at midnight and went to bed about 130am. I work up at about 5am shaking. I was praying it was because I was cold but my back really hurt and I was still having contractions (I was told I would because of the level of pain). I got in the shower where I started to vomit and start yelling for my hubby. He calls the hospital, they say come back in now. He starts getting dressed and I make it to the bed where I start screaming in pain and saying we need to go now! He calls 911 because I said the baby was coming. Dh goes and wakes up our roommate who is an EMT and the driver on call foe the ambulance. She comes running in as I'm giving birth. Wyatt was born at 5:22, in the sac with the placenta at the same time. Ambulance arrives and loads botj is up and hauls ass to town (over 30 minutes away). Wyatt took his last breath about 15 minutes after he was born.
When we get to thw hospital, we are taken to labor and delivery, where the residence is still on call. She comes up to.me and starts make excuse as to why she released me! I'm still sitting on the gurnee, in tears because I just told my husband our son didn't make it and I'm holding my baby and she is trying to justify herself to me! My husband is mad and os uelling at her to.leave me alone and the nurse is telling her to leave the room because now is not the time. She never came back. My doctor was called as soon as I arrived at the hospital and he was there 30 minutes later. He looked back over the ultrasound and found a cics in my uterus that the placenta was trying to grow over. It could not suppprt the weight si the placenta tore away from the uterus and causes me to deliver early. My doctor from my first pregnancy felt horrible that she didn't see it and complaints have been filed as to why the radiologist never told the doctors. I will be having surgery in a few months after I recovery to remove the cics.
Dh and I have agreed thia will be the last time we go threw thay hospital again. They almost killed me with my first baby and now this...
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rlhall1980
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Oh my. I'm so so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Omg im so sorry:*(
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Oh no mama. I'm so sorry. Praying for you and your sweet angel baby. :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Oh my gosh, I have no words :"( Praying for you during this difficult time.

WackadooMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM
My heart goes out to you and your family. I will pray for you all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naegore
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Oh no. My heart breaks for you. You are in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by Carrie on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Very sorry for your loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:51 PM

oh hun i am so so sorry! i am praying for you and your family!!!!

louzannalady
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM

*hugs* I am praying for you! Please, consider staying, though. We would miss you terribly!

MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Heartbreaking!! I'm so sorry! Praying!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)