Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

has your child ever had breast milk from someone other than you?  I have a friend who has a huge supply of frozen breast milk and was trying to give some away.  I gladly took some off her hands.

Natural Birth & Parenting Mod

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (21-24):
lizpoulette
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Yes - Back when DD was about 4 mos. old, I was on a crazy heavy antibiotic for a really bad ear infection and I got enough during the 7 days that I only had to use formula for one 4 oz. feeding. DD is 15 mos. and still breastfeeding!

jconney80
by Group Mod on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Quoting JazzysWifey:

No they've never needed it but I would accept it if I was in a position of need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMDufour
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Not my son, but I donated to a baby girl for 3 months until mom's milk was enough to sustain her fully.  Greatest thing I've ever done to help someone else out :)  If my son (or future babies) ever needed it, I would gladly accept doner milk.  

catholicmamamia
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

You did a wonderful thing! 

Quoting SMDufour: Not my son, but I donated to a baby girl for 3 months until mom's milk was enough to sustain her fully.  Greatest thing I've ever done to help someone else out :)  If my son (or future babies) ever needed it, I would gladly accept doner milk.  

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN