• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gDiapers

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 11 Replies

Love or hate them and why??

~Jen~ Group Owner of Bringing Birth Home.    http://www.cafemom.com/group/116103                                     

I am a home birthing, breastfeeding, midwife using, cloth diapering, delayed cord cutting, natural birthing type of mama!!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I had two small covers but didnt use the cloth or disposable inserts. Just used prefolds. I thought they were cute. Never had a problem with leaks. He just outgrew them and i didnt want to spent that kind of money when i had OS pockets!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

love them. cute and hybrid!

JMmama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I did not care for them. They worked fine but I found other cheaper diapers that worked as well/better. If you are looking for a hybrid system look into flips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CamKadek
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Work great for us! 

JoJoBean8
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I never have tried them so here's a bump!

maggiandmike
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Love them! There are too many reasons why I love them!! Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madisonsmom2005
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Thank you everyone!! I wanted opinions before I set out to buy them. I am so excited to use them!! Now all I need is a baby to put them in. So here is to some good fertility karma!! :)

~Jen~ Group Owner of Bringing Birth Home.    http://www.cafemom.com/group/116103                                     

I am a home birthing, breastfeeding, midwife using, cloth diapering, delayed cord cutting, natural birthing type of mama!!

One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

They don't work for heavywetters. My oldest wasn't a heavy wetter and I loved them. My youngest however is a heavy wetter so they just got annoying!

JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Let me know if you want coupons!

Quoting madisonsmom2005:

Thank you everyone!! I wanted opinions before I set out to buy them. I am so excited to use them!! Now all I need is a baby to put them in. So here is to some good fertility karma!! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:06 PM

They didn't work for me. They leaked pretty much every time. I switched to Bumgenius and they are excellent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)