Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Do you ever have those days where all the natural, crunchy things you do don't seem worth it. it takes me more effort than the normal person to cloth diaper. so sometimes i dont see the point of CDíng. it's not like my son is potty training earlier than normal or anything. I work so hard to make our meals healthy and all i do is gain weight, and DH hasnt lost, and DS is just as healthy as the rest. its hard to see why ERF is good when you arent actually in a crash. I'm trying to be preventatively healthy while ttc and i'm still not pregnant. the cleaners and soaps dont make a difference for us. the list goes on and on. sorry i'm venting. i'm just tired and wondering if anyone else feels like this sometimes?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Replies (21-21):
vsop690
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I can understand this on somedays, but mostly when it comes to the expense of the organic foods/suppliments I want to eat, OR the convenience of getting it... and of course explaining to others my reasons for doing things the way I do...On the gaining weight part, all I can say is that there ar so many other factors other than just doing the "crunchy" stuff.... Do you eat within the first hour of waking up?? Do you drink a full glass of water upon getting out of bed? Do you eat ENOUGH? Do you eat at the same times so your metabolism knows when to kick in? Are you doing any weight training? Is your Thyroid okay?Are oyu making sure not to eat after 9pm, especially carbs? The "crunchy" stuff  helps for our overall health, but only a smaller fraction when it comes to our weight I feel. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN