Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

How close are you and baby when cosleeping?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hera and I both seem to sleep best when we're in bed together but not touching each other. Is that strange?

She also doesn't seem to like to comfort nurse or fall asleep at the breast, neither did her sister. Isis would even go so far as to reject the breast when she was hurt or upset, I think Hera might be the same way. I always read about moms who can calm a hurt or upset child by nursing. Kinda wish I could do that too, it seems like a fairy tale!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Replies (21-26):
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 6:57 AM

We both touch each other when sleeping.  He scoots in closer until he's pressing against me or he won't sleep.  He also comfort nurses all the time.

Kyonarai
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Cazzi and I sleep snuggled up at first, and then I scoot over a tiny bit and just keep either my forehead or hand against her, so we can both have spce.

mehargval
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM
He likes to sleep with his face right on my boob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilcntrymama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:39 PM

up until a few weeks ago, dd had to be touching either dh or I when she slept... and always nursed to sleep. she still comfort nurses though, no one else exists if she's upset and I'm home, it drives dh crazy!

newwifenmom
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM

This is Matt also, sometimes I have to push him closer to his dad just so I can get comfortable

Quoting melindabelcher:

Ellie is practically in me lol. She is as close as possible.

TippyD
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM

she would sleep on top of my arm and me curled around her:)  she fell asleep at the breast a LOT:) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN