Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

For those that co-sleep

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 25 Replies

What do you do for naps?  do you lay down with your baby at nap time?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mimi0328
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM
i put him.to sleep for.nap and.bedtime in his ergo, we turn the music on and and by the.time his bottle is donr hes out.like a light and i lay him in his crib or.sometimes ill nap with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I lay down with her until she falls asleep. She's 2.5 :)

lalaboosh
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
She sleeps on us for naptime usually. If we're sleepy, we sleep. If not we read or play video games or watch TV.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I nurse or rock to sleep then lay baby down in bed.   Occasionally I keep him on my chest and he naps on me.

Mrs.Salz
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I rock him to sleep (14 months) and he sleeps by himself in the sidecar crib.

JMmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I do this when they get a little older and I have a crib side carred. Right now, the baby is 4 months (on Saturday) and I just rock/nurse him to sleep and then I either nap with him or lay him down close to where I am.

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

I rock him to sleep (14 months) and he sleeps by himself in the sidecar crib.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Hera spends a lot of nap time in the sling or on my chest. Sometimes I'll put her in her pnp after she falls asleep. She's brand new though. Later I'll probably lay down with her until she falls asleep.
With my 4 year old I lay down with her for "a few minutes" but usually leave before she's asleep. She doesn't usually nap anymore anyway, just plays in 'quiet time.'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM

That's probably the only time I really used the crib with my ds was nap time.  DD on the other hand sprawls out and loves to sleep in the crib.

JeniJonas
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Quoting TrentsMom84:

I nurse or rock to sleep then lay baby down in bed.   Occasionally I keep him on my chest and he naps on me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by Mindy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM

DD is only 2 months old so I hold/carry/wear her or I put her in the swing so I can get stuff done more easily. She only goes in the swing if she's already asleep, I don't make her fall asleep there. I prefer to nap on the couch instead of in bed (it's harder for me to get up, lol!) so she sleeps in the swing then. We pretty much only co-sleep at night. I haven't even used the crib yet...except to hold laundry lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)