Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Seventh Generation Baby Sunscreen? *update*

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM
  • 25 Replies

good? I need something I can toss in a bag this summer for dd if we're going to be at a house with a pool, but I wanted to check here before ordering it.

I looked at the ingredients and it seemed decent. I REALLY want the one from Honest (Jessica Alba's new line), but it's not available for individual purchase yet :(

It's on the EWG's list now!

http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/about-the-sunscreens/437731/Seventh_Generation_Baby_Sunscreen%2C_SPF_30/

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thundersky
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM

i dont know but we use hawaiian tropic protective dry oil spf 15

rfurlongg
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:15 PM
We use Jasons. It is great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:15 PM

It looks to me like it's available.  Have you checked their website recently?

Quoting sreichelt26:

good? I need something I can toss in a bag this summer for dd if we're going to be at a house with a pool, but I wanted to check here before ordering it.

I looked at the ingredients and it seemed decent. I REALLY want the one from Honest (Jessica Alba's new line), but it's not available for individual purchase yet :(

sreichelt26
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Ya, I checked again today and it looked like it was still for bundle order only.

Quoting TrentsMom84:

Quoting sreichelt26:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I went to shop>scrolled down to the sunscreen>add to cart.  Then it pulled up a checkout screen where you put in your shipping/billing info.  I didn't take it any further than that but it appears that you could just buy the product because it was in a separate section from the bundled options.

Quoting sreichelt26:

Ya, I checked again today and it looked like it was still for bundle order only.

Quoting TrentsMom84:

Quoting sreichelt26:

sreichelt26
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I will check it out! oooooh I'm excited :) It has the shortest list of ingredients I've ever seen.

Quoting TrentsMom84:

I went to shop>scrolled down to the sunscreen>add to cart.  Then it pulled up a checkout screen where you put in your shipping/billing info.  I didn't take it any further than that but it appears that you could just buy the product because it was in a separate section from the bundled options.

Quoting sreichelt26:

Quoting TrentsMom84:

Quoting sreichelt26:

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Hmm I will have to check out Jessica Alba's new line!

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 2, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Can you give me a link for the honest sunscreen?

sreichelt26
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Here's a link for the sunscreen. To buy it you have to click on "Shop" first, but the page comes up asking for contact info because they are overwhelmed with orders. It was working yesterday, but not when I just checked.

https://www.honest.com/product/honest-sunscreen

Quoting JoJoBean8:

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 2, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Thanks. I see it's spf 20.If you mix coconut oil and zinc it gives you an spf 15.

Quoting sreichelt26:

Here's a link for the sunscreen. To buy it you have to click on "Shop" first, but the page comes up asking for contact info because they are overwhelmed with orders. It was working yesterday, but not when I just checked.

https://www.honest.com/product/honest-sunscreen

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)