Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

omg i want to cry

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 11 Replies
So I been find all morning no pain very few contractions. I sat down to fold clothes when all of a sudden I get this horrible pain on my tummy its on my right side. Is not round ligament pain cuz its been 10 mts and is still there. I went to the bathroom to see maybe it was a tummy cramp and it got worse. Am in the bed curled up in a ball cuz it hurt soo much. Wtf is this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM

believe it or not that can still be round ligament pain. sometimes stress can make it worse too. try taking a day to rest as much as absolutely possible!

piwife
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Well I went to the bathroom and went potty, am now crapping up. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzTatt
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I am 4 months pregnant, and I get painful pressures from my round ligament pain. Went to the ER about a week ago for it. It is possible to just be that. If it is extremely painful, go to the ER.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on May. 2, 2012 at 1:04 PM

lower or upper tummy? This can be placenta abruption signs, I think you need to get checked out!

MILFInProgress
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I have pretty brutal ligament pain that is almost paralyzing sometimes, but it doesn' t hurt to get it checked out if you really feel something is wrong.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM

If you are worried I would get it checked out.

rlhall1980
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM
How far along are you? I would at least call!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

after a while it stopped. am still a lil sore. is on the side of my belly.  baby is moving good.

jconney80
by Group Mod on May. 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM

If you notice any change in movements please get checked out. I almost lost my oldest to a complete abruption. The first sign of it was decrease in movement.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

lower or upper tummy? This can be placenta abruption signs, I think you need to get checked out!

Brandy85412
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I had bad pain like that when I was pregnant hurt so bad It lasted a little over 2 hours then stopped and never happened again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN