Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A few questions before I consider TTC #3

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

Back story: My first pregnancy I saw an OB, ate whatever I want - not organic and hardly healthy and took whatever prenatal they gave me. Induced at 40w3d, hospital birth with epidural. With my second pregnancy, ate healthy organic whole foods diet rich in protein, took a vegetable based pregnatal, saw my chiropractor 1-2 times a week (he even helped her to go back to head down at 38 weeks), and had a beautiful and amazing home water birth at 41w1d.

I've always had sinus problems and twice a year my allergies act up and I deal with the stuff for weeks. I don't do medications, just homeopathics. Also, I have an issue with low blood pressure and a high thyroid number that I'm seeing a holistic practitioner for. Also, I can't do a detox because I'm still breastfeeding.

I would love to TTC #3 but want to get the sinus and thyroid issues taken care of. Has anyone dealth with these issues, esp. a thyroid condition, and if so, has it become an issue during pregnancy and/or birth?

Thanks!

Mom to Jesse (09/13/08) and Marie (01/20/2011). Loving wife and attached parent.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 3, 2012 at 6:22 PM

bump

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM

bump

melindabelcher
by mel on May. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)