Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Pain!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
I woke up at 230 this morning with excruciating lower back and abdominal pain. Like an 8/10. I took motrin 400 mg and it barely had any improvement took an extra 400 thirty minutes later. Finally it went down to a dull ache and I was able to go back to sleep around 430.
I stopped my post partum bleeding/spotting at 5.5 weeks. Its been a week. I'm exclusively bf Ellie and Leilani (30 mon) is nursing to. could it be AF already!? It didn't come back until a year last time. What else could it be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melindabelcher
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Its still achy and tender all day today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Do you normally feel like that w/ af? If it's that severe I'd probably call your doc or midwife just to be sure. Maybe a bladder or kidney infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:21 PM
I only had a couple period in the last 3.5 years and I honestly dont remember what they felt like.
It definetly could be an infection! I hardly feel the urge to urinate unless I REALLY have to go. Its not been uncommon to go all day without peeing. (3 kids under five) I definetly keep busy with them not myself. I have my 6 week follow up mon I'll have them run a urine then.

Quoting RochelleFS:

Do you normally feel like that w/ af? If it's that severe I'd probably call your doc or midwife just to be sure. Maybe a bladder or kidney infection.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM
What you describe really sounds like how I felt w/ bladder and kidney infections. Back and belly pain and severe. Try some 100% cranberry w/ no sugar added till you get into the doc. Usually gives me some relief quickly. And lots of water. Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting melindabelcher:

I only had a couple period in the last 3.5 years and I honestly dont remember what they felt like.

It definetly could be an infection! I hardly feel the urge to urinate unless I REALLY have to go. Its not been uncommon to go all day without peeing. (3 kids under five) I definetly keep busy with them not myself. I have my 6 week follow up mon I'll have them run a urine then.

Quoting RochelleFS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Thank you!

Quoting RochelleFS:

What you describe really sounds like how I felt w/ bladder and kidney infections. Back and belly pain and severe. Try some 100% cranberry w/ no sugar added till you get into the doc. Usually gives me some relief quickly. And lots of water. Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting melindabelcher:

Quoting RochelleFS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM
No problem :)

Quoting melindabelcher:

Thank you!

Quoting RochelleFS:

Quoting melindabelcher:

Quoting RochelleFS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN