Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Maybe I should test tomorrow. UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

Iposted several weeks ago that I have been having some spotting. My lmp was March 31. We have been usingt condoms accept on like that 7th or 8th of April. I think I may not have ovulated until the 23rd or 24th. I had spotting before thanonce like the 2- 3rd week of April and then again about 4 or 5 days later. I have been having some symptoms, but also some symptoms of pms as well.  For instance I got som e pimples, cramping, and have been irritable. I have also been crying lately, and had some hip pain (one of my hips has arthritis and it doesn't tend to hurt unless I am pregnant), and then I had some nipple pain, but that seems ot be going away, and it tends to happen during ovulation anyways. My husband does not want kids, so a few times he got wprried and I told him that I should be starting this week so that he would not worry, but honestly in the back of my head I keep thinking that it could be a possibility. So, if I ovulated on the 23rd or 24th, I should be starting today, right? 14 days after the day of ovulation? I keep having dreams that I have started, but I still have not yet! So, should I test tomorrow, or wait a few days if AF hasn't come yet?

UPDATE! So , I believe I started my period., so I'm not going to pick up a new test. What a crazy month! I have to admit, even though we are avoiding pregnancy, I'm still a bit sad, but relieved too.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Replies (11-19):
Mrs.Salz
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I'd take one now.

Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:18 PM

is it ok to take a test if its not the first morning's pee? I just got the pregnancy test out of the car right now.

SarahsAMommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM

you can do it any time of the day. They just say FMP because it's been in your body the longest and will have the most hgc (?) in it.

Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

grrrr, just took the stupid test and its inconclusive! I'm so frustrated now! I have to go to the store tomorrow, with three crazy kids and do this all over again! Stupid dollar tree tests!

Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
well, woke up this morning and wipes and there as a spot of blood (sorry tmi). So maybe its the beginning of AF. I still may pick up a test today if I dont really start before I leave the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

update

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

If you continue just spotting I would still test.

Precious333
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Quoting JoJoBean8:

If you continue just spotting I would still test.

it turned into light bleeding an hour or so ago.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
catholicmamamia
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

((HUGS)) 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN