Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

My bff is pregnant

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 28 Replies

I'm happy for her. She has pcos too and she's been off BC this whole year so far. Darn her for not waiting for me to get pregnant though, I wanted to be together. LOL...she only wants two kids and already has one so this is it. We want a lot of children and have never been on BC. My daughter is turning 2 soon and I haven't been on BC at all, but maybe my day is coming. I guess I'll just be going through it alone cause all my friends have either just had a baby or are most the way through a pregnancy. Even all my friends on FB and CM. Several of the women in my 2010 group are either already mommies again or are due real soon. I personally know about 25 pregnant women right now. I can't get away from it if I tried!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JazzysWifey
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM
that's how it was for me last year!! most of us have had our babies, just a few i know still preggo (by a few i mean like a dozen hahaha)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

25, wow! I know almost no one who is pregnant.

jconney80
by Group Mod on May. 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Wow that's crazy that you know so many pregnant women right now! I know the feeling. I TTC my son for 1.5 yrs.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on May. 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Who knows maybe she will pass the fertility to you and you will get pregnant soon!

VintageWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting JazzysWifey:

that's how it was for me last year!! most of us have had our babies, just a few i know still preggo (by a few i mean like a dozen hahaha)

Isn't it crazy?!?

VintageWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

25, wow! I know almost no one who is pregnant.

I know, right? It's in my face everywhere I turn!

VintageWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Quoting jconney80:

Wow that's crazy that you know so many pregnant women right now! I know the feeling. I TTC my son for 1.5 yrs.

Mine take 30+ months each time and in all that it seems like everyone else has their pregnancies and then I'm left to do mine alone. LOL!

VintageWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Who knows maybe she will pass the fertility to you and you will get pregnant soon!

That'd be nice :)

catholicmamamia
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Congratulations to your friend! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

babymaker101
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I have 4 and want another. A few friends had babies and some are preggo now. It's killing me lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN