Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm happy for her. She has pcos too and she's been off BC this whole year so far. Darn her for not waiting for me to get pregnant though, I wanted to be together. LOL...she only wants two kids and already has one so this is it. We want a lot of children and have never been on BC. My daughter is turning 2 soon and I haven't been on BC at all, but maybe my day is coming. I guess I'll just be going through it alone cause all my friends have either just had a baby or are most the way through a pregnancy. Even all my friends on FB and CM. Several of the women in my 2010 group are either already mommies again or are due real soon. I personally know about 25 pregnant women right now. I can't get away from it if I tried!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Replies (21-28):
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM
I was hoping wed get preggers together:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Quoting peaches_04:

I was hoping wed get preggers together:(

Welp, you're halfway through and I'm still lingering :(

mnmo3bb
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

*HUGS* I REALLY wanted a baby this Spring (like now or later this month) Almost everyone that had babies when I had my last has had or will be having another one soon! My one friend we had our younger three within a month and she is due the end of this month, I cried when I found out she was pregnant... It took nine months of waiting to get pregnant this time. I honestly believe the Lord's timing is better than our own.

Amy, mother to five beautiful blessings!
"Dani B" (8), "Topher" (7), "Lukie Bob" (4), 
"Bella" (2), 
& Baby "Sammy" Due December 5, 2012!!!!! 
pregnancy calendar 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things [food & clothing] shall be added unto you.

babymaker101
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Quoting VintageWife:

I will look into that so I can be in the loop with u:)
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
VintageWife
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
It is up to Him. It's what keeps me sane knowing He knows the perfect time for us to have another.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

*HUGS* I REALLY wanted a baby this Spring (like now or later this month) Almost everyone that had babies when I had my last has had or will be having another one soon! My one friend we had our younger three within a month and she is due the end of this month, I cried when I found out she was pregnant... It took nine months of waiting to get pregnant this time. I honestly believe the Lord's timing is better than our own.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnmo3bb
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Yep, I can tell you with each of mine which ones we thought we were in control and which ones were a pleasant early surprise. His timing is always better than ours. Especially our 4th, I wanted a Spring baby, I wanted almost 3 years between 3 & 4... I thought May 2010 would be perfect... She was born Nov 2009... My dad died in June 2010. She brought much joy to him those last 6 months and gave us all something to look forward to. 

Quoting VintageWife:

It is up to Him. It's what keeps me sane knowing He knows the perfect time for us to have another.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Maybe if pregnant women are all around you it will get into the water at your house and you can celebrate with them.  I hope so!!

GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)