Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

So umm...did like you get an U/S and they put the gender in an envelope until Mother's Day or something? I never really asked how you're doing it.

Oh yeah, and is Tiffany one of the middle name choices? Or what about my middle name? LOL!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
melindabelcher
by mel on May. 8, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Thats really cool! I think thats a great idea. I like the names. The girl name will flow once you get used to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I think the pink or blue cake thing is great.  NOW if only we had family that would be excited for us enough to all do it with us.

VintageWife
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

I think the pink or blue cake thing is great.  NOW if only we had family that would be excited for us enough to all do it with us.

Just do it for yourselves, ya know? Or do it for the kids. Do you have any old enough to understand the concept?

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Quoting peaches_04:

Lol she wrote it on a piece of paper and also took a gender pic (she told us when to not look)
Put it all in a sealed envelope that we gave to the bakery

That is so fun!  We asked if the technician could do this and they said no.  They said they weren't even able to tell us the gender, they could just show us a picture and we had to determine what it was.  Crazy.  Luckily his man parts were well in view.

Natural Birth & Parenting Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)