Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP links for induction csection info

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have a friend that is due on the 25 she is scheduled to be induced on the  18 because her doctor is going out of town **go figure** well today on FB she posed baby isnt ready 3cm and she is really small only 20% for her age  but should be 6 to 61/2 pounds by delivery time. I comment they are still gonna induce with her so small? your braver then me She replied its only a week early and the doc isnt worried because we are small. I then comment I wonder if its because your due on a holiday weekend??? she said Well my doctor is going out of town on the 18th So I told her to due her research and know before she decides that Docs dont always have your best interest at heart and c section rates go up with inductions pit and epis and I told her I would get her links if she wanted info She said she does so Thats where you Lovely ladies come in LOL links please

Jesus Christ, Albert Einstein and Michael Jordan were all breastfed to

age three and beyond. The day YOU have SIX NBA Championship rings and

millions of dollars in endorsement contracts, a Noble Prize in Physics

AND the ability to walk on water, you may make comments.
breastfeeding

by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I still gasp when I hear about this. Here's a BUMP!

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

She may also want to look at the inserts for induction drugs and epidurals.

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have access to it (check library etc), Henci Goer's book Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth is excellent... each chapter deals with a specific interventions and explains the use, risks, and benefits. She can skip around to the appropriate chapters as needed. It's a book that will help her feel informed to make the best decision for her situation.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM

bump

blg5484
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Ladies I have given her about 20 links I havent heard back from her but ill update if she tells me something :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)