Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

i cant stop crying.....EDIT with after pics!

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 39 Replies

i have decided to cut his hair today.  i know it needs to get done, he hates getting it brushed, wont keep it in a ponytail and it is so long it gets in his mouth when he eats...plus with summer coming i know he will be cooler and it wont get a bunch of burdocks stuck in it when he is outside playing.

but i cant help but feel like i am losing my baby....he is getting so big and those curls are just about all i have left :'(

*sniffle*....he looks so grown up!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tansyflower
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM

p.s. i will post an after pic once i get done cutting it....i am sure he will look wonderful i just have to get myself together here before i take the first cut lol!

toopicky429
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM
He's a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_muffin_
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Its hard, but think of what a cute little man he will be! Hang in there!

VintageWife
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM

You can do this! I know how you feel. My boys grow out their little curls through the year, but for the summer they have to have high and tights. Hair gets too sweaty and then they don't want it washed. So for the hot months, it goes into something easy.

We just done the younger son's the other day. The oldest one is fighting us on it, but he'll have to give it up.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM

That would be so hard.  I can't wait to see an after picture, he's handsome either way.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM

My guy has long hair too but I can't bring myselg to cut it.

Mrs.Salz
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

(hugs)

Quoting _muffin_:

Its hard, but think of what a cute little man he will be! Hang in there!

Lydlou02
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Is it bad that I did a double-take when I read the word HIS?
He's got gorgeous locks. I still have the envelop with hair from DD's first cut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on May. 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
He looks good. It'll be much cooler for the summer heat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tansyflower
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM

thats what i tried to give him although he was done before i was so it has more of a classic look!

Quoting VintageWife:

You can do this! I know how you feel. My boys grow out their little curls through the year, but for the summer they have to have high and tights. Hair gets too sweaty and then they don't want it washed. So for the hot months, it goes into something easy.

We just done the younger son's the other day. The oldest one is fighting us on it, but he'll have to give it up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)