Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this? Please help.. picture included (maybe TMI) PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:53 AM
  • 14 Replies

.. that was day 4 of my cycle.. .. I waited it out to see if any other symptoms came and they did. On Jun 3 I went to the ER. They found zero preg hormone. They did a pelvic exam and cervix looked normal.. if I did have a miscarriage DR said it would prob be a little swollen and red and it wasn't. They took blood and did CBC and blood chemistry.. found nothing.. everything was normal. BUT.. I just don't feel right even still..I'm going to OBGYN next Tues and can't wait to hopefully find out what it could be. I've been looking up everything I can online. Please post if you have any ideas what could be going on.

Here's my symptoms I've had:

Last cycle (CYLE 10) was 32 days. I ovulated on Day 18. My whole body has been very extra sensitive to pain even the smallest things since day 12. Around day 9 I started getting a stomach achy.. like when I eat something I still feel full and day 28, 30, 31, 32 would have loose stools. Days 22, 25, 30, 32 had right side ovary area pulling on and off . From ovulation to period I had increase sensitivity to smells.. (thought I could be preg b/c I got this with both my pregnancies.. everything smelled like ravioli to me. when I was preg).

Now this cycle (Cycle 11) I got my period on May 28 was heavy/ normal for first 3 days then got this tissue clump on day 3 feels stretchy, pink in color, breaks easily, no smell. Day 4 a smaller piece of tissue came out too then the rest of my period was just spotting and little tiny shreds of tissue for a few more days. was a total of 7 days bleeding.. which my normal is around 6. No heavy period cramping. BUT Day 3 was very super tired had no energy, felt dizzy when stand up. Had to lay in bed all day. got hot flash. Day 5 felt nauseus all day. Woke up with a headache. Felt dizzy when stand up. Threw up that night and felt better after. Day 6 had 100.85 fever all day. Felt nauseus. Day 7- fever again 100.5 went to ER. later that night stomach started gurgling very very bad. Felt like I had a alot of gas built up in stomach.. wanted to cut stomach open to releive it.. Felt like I wanted to throw up and couldn't. I would gag and burps came out. Was very strange and uncomfortable. Then started having really bad diarreah about 8 times in the next 24 hours. Day 8- cont of that diaareah, headache, really bad neck ache. Could stand very long.. When I stood up I would get a headache on the right side of my head. The GI symptoms seemed to go away then.. I haven't been eating a whole lot of gluten or lactose since then just in case I could be gluten or lactose intolerant. I am also scarred to eat a whole lot too.. Day 11 headache at night on left side of my head now. Day 12 Woke up with headache. Had pain in the inner part of my right hip. Left ear ringing a little when stood up too long. Forgetful- maybe just b//c I'm tired. Hip pain. Day 13 Very very tired have to lay down. Leg muscles hurt (haven't done anything athletic in last few weeks?), hips hurt. Pain/ pressure radiating down both hips and upper thighs when have to go #2. When BM got sharp shooting pain in butt for a second. Day 14 Tired again. Woke up with headache. Pelvic pressure increases when need to go #2 then releives. Uterus/ pelvic are feels tender when I bend down and straighten back up. Hormonal mood- anger outburst and crying.

I know that was a lot to write but I'm gonna print this out and show the dr next week.. any advise/ ideas would be greatly appreciated. Oh- I have never had any menstrual problems or problems with infertility. Always had regular periods and not too much cramping or anything. I have two sons and had no problem getting preg with them. My oldest is 2 1/2 and youngest is now 20 months.

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sreichelt26
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM
I have no clue but that doesn't look normal and all your symptoms lend me to believe there's something more serious going on. I'd get in asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I agree with this

Quoting sreichelt26:

I have no clue but that doesn't look normal and all your symptoms lend me to believe there's something more serious going on. I'd get in asap.

IansMommy2012
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

i dunno. heres a bump and i agree with pp get into ur dr asap, sounds like a more serious situation... good luck!

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM
gl at the drs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

IDK.. but I would see my HCP ASAP. 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Hope you get your answers and feel better soon.. :o) 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  and share advice on breastfeeding, babywearing, 
        bedsharing, non-cio. gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

ParanormalSarah
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Looks like a cyst
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.I.S.
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:30 PM

BUMP!

gracielynn87
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM

BUMP!

Angelicembrace
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Quoting gracielynn87:

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)