Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

i'm in some pain....and i'm not sure why (a bit TMI!!!!) **update**

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 24 Replies

i'm 22 weeks pregnant with a little boy. my daughter is almost 2 and i didnt have any pain with her until the end. 

so here's my problem....

it hurts to walk. to sit. and to move. 

starting about 4 fingers down from my belly button ALL the way down it hurts REALLY bad! worse when i move. and my lady parts are hurting (kinda like i just had rough sex...but i havent seen my fiance in more then a week.) it doesnt feel swollen down there just sore. and no leaking of fluids. just some pregnant discharge.

what do you ladies think? i started hurting around the time i had gotten up from a 2 hour nap and after my shower. i put on some pants and started getting ready to leave and it started hurting. (i'm wearing a dress now and it still hurts) this would make almost 6 hours of this pain. 

i KNOW your not doctors. i'm not CRAZY worried about whats going on because i am NOT cramping. i am NOT bleeding and i haven't had any fluid leakage. just looking for opinions :)

**update** well i hurt from around noon ish to around 8pm. while reading my daughter her bedtime story he seemed to move and flip. (i'd felt him move around 1 ish but he apparently didnt move in the right way) the pain is gone and i'm feeling soo much better. it def helped that i got to relax for just a couple minutes. thanks for all of your opinions!! i'll check out the teas and all of that tomorrow. 

again i wasnt really worried....wasnt contractions nor cramping and there was no blood nor discharge just wasnt sure what was going on :) 

CafeMom Tickers

Hi, i'm Liz(20) and my beautiful daughters name is Myranda Marie! We have One on the way as well.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Salz
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Maybe give your midwife or OB a call to ease your mind?

PeytonHailey
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I am around the same time along as you. I am 21 weeks. I feel like ive been hit in the crotch with a bat lol I get cramping, and I walk like an old women after ive been sitting or when i wake up too. My doctor told me its because my body doesnt have the support that it used to have. She said each pregnancy is more sore.

Liebevoll_mami
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM

i cramp when i dont get up carefully but this doesnt feel the same as it does when that happens =/

Quoting PeytonHailey:

I am around the same time along as you. I am 21 weeks. I feel like ive been hit in the crotch with a bat lol I get cramping, and I walk like an old women after ive been sitting or when i wake up too. My doctor told me its because my body doesnt have the support that it used to have. She said each pregnancy is more sore.

CafeMom Tickers

Hi, i'm Liz(20) and my beautiful daughters name is Myranda Marie! We have One on the way as well.

mrsrobin
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I've been told it can happen. My crotch doesn't hurt, but my hip keeps going out it's making my left leg about a half inch shorter than the right.

I would call, just to ease your mind, though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Have you tried any herbal teas or anything?  I drank a Woman's Blend while preg with my second and it seemed to help the cramping. Magnesium may help too.  Other than that I'm out. I'd call for an opinion.

doulala
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Update to let us know how things are going...

GL!

hapababies
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Round ligament pain? Definitely would call your care giver if things get worse or don't improve.
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liebevoll_mami
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:20 PM

i wasnt too worried about it because i wasn't cramping or having any kind of contractions and there was no blood nor discharge. 

after 8 hours i felt him move and flip a little bit and the pains gone. i'm so excited i can move with out being in serious pain lol

Quoting mrsrobin:

I've been told it can happen. My crotch doesn't hurt, but my hip keeps going out it's making my left leg about a half inch shorter than the right.

I would call, just to ease your mind, though

CafeMom Tickers

Liebevoll_mami
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM

it wasnt really cramping it was just pain? idk how to explain it really. 

i havent tried teas or anything.

after 8 hours of pain...i was laying in bed reading my daughter her bedtime story and he flipped and moved a bit. pain gone. 

i felt him move earlier but i guess he just didnt move the right way????? i dont know

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Have you tried any herbal teas or anything?  I drank a Woman's Blend while preg with my second and it seemed to help the cramping. Magnesium may help too.  Other than that I'm out. I'd call for an opinion.

CafeMom Tickers

Maks1mommy
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

He might have just dropped early. My dd droped around 24 weeks and (TMI) it seriously felt like somebody was trying to pull my lady parts out... My tummy also hurt for a couple days but it stopped.. I talked to my doc about it the next day and she told me not to fret! So maybe its the same thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)