Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well atleast I almost made it to 1,000

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM
  • 27 Replies
Replies before I even entered that ap parenting is creepy post
Lol I promised myself I wouldnt even read it

I always lmao when ppl say ebf mommas only bf that long for their own personal selfish attachment issues
Like were forcing a screaming toddler that doesnt wanna bf to our boob(rolls eyes)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melindabelcher
by mel on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Definetly!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jiffypop2207
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Did u see theres a part 2 to that post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:12 AM
never seen such a post.
and yes we force our toddlers to nurse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:17 AM
No thank god

Quoting jiffypop2207:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:18 AM
What time do u wanna meet on sunday?
We were thinking of leaving around 3 to get there around 4 to beat the dinner rush?
Did u get that link I sent u?

Quoting jiffypop2207:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM
I really hate it when u post and run;(

Quoting jiffypop2207:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM

In my experience, it is usually the other way around.. laughing

Quoting peaches_04: Replies before I even entered that ap parenting is creepy post Lol I promised myself I wouldnt even read it. I always lmao when ppl say ebf mommas only bf that long for their own personal selfish attachment issues. Like were forcing a screaming toddler that doesnt wanna bf to our boob (rolls eyes)

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
    babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
I know right!

Quoting catholicmamamia:

In my experience, it is usually the other way around.. laughing

Quoting peaches_04: Replies before I even entered that ap parenting is creepy post Lol I promised myself I wouldnt even read it. I always lmao when ppl say ebf mommas only bf that long for their own personal selfish attachment issues. Like were forcing a screaming toddler that doesnt wanna bf to our boob (rolls eyes)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Yep all my shirts are stretched out and my bras and undershirts all have milk stains because I'm selfish.  I sleep on a mattress on the floor with my son because that's the way I prefer it.  It must be because I have all the control over feeding when I breastfeed, because if you saw my son run up and hang off my shirt you could tell who was dictating the nursing sessions in this house.

Everyone always assumes I'm still breastfeeding because I have some sort of agenda from wanting to only feed organic foods to trying to prove that it can be done.  It's all about the path of least resistance that works for us both at this point.  My son still likes to nurse, it calms him and helps him sleep and it's not painful or irritating enough for me to find another solution to tantrums and getting to bed.

MamaTwinkleA
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I got called a selfish crazy mom for breastfeeding my 13 month old at the time. She told me that there are other ways to bond with your child then cramming a boob in his mouth. I just calmly said "the only one cramming anything into my sons mouth is him and really I think you 'cramming w bottle in your kids mouth is selfish and crazy but you don't see me bitching"

We don't talk anymore, wonder why? :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)